5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever
Published 19 months ago by Rebecca Harwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big.
I bought this as a size small however it was larger than I expected as my it was my second one and compared to the other Onepeice of the same size there was a definite size difference. A hole has also appeared in the crotch area.
Published 4 months ago by toby

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, 1 Feb 2013
I was a little worried about spending a large amount of money on what is effectively an adult baby grow. As soon as it arrived I was more excited than Christmas and put it on over my suit in the office (great look). I got home and got straight into it and I am currently still on the sofa 3 weeks later - its amazing and fluffy and warm and you can do lunges in it because there is so much room for ACTIVITIES - buy one they are incredible!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I ever bought, 25 Mar 2013
Warm and comfortable, great for winter nights. Does come up pretty big though so make sure you measure up properly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 3 Jan 2014
The Onesie, from Norway, is obviously made for tall Scandinavians, as I have an extra 8 inches of material on the legs, and I am 5ft 10in. Other than that, yes, I really enjoy and look forward to wearing it each night--the hood makes it all that much cozier!

5.0 out of 5 stars #onepiecefashion | Norwegian Knit Print Gone Urban, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: OnePiece Lusekofte Loungewear Onesie Jumpsuit (Apparel)
This OnePiece made the perfect Christmas gift for my daughter. She said the jumpsuit gives her all the comfort when lounging. Also, perfect for movie night with friends. Although, the price is kinda expensive the quality and comfort is worth the investment. I would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 25 May 2014
The size I received is wrong. I bought the xx-small size but I got the x-small, so it does not fit well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too big., 22 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars warm and toasty, 30 Mar 2014
M. Powner (Stoke On Trent UK) - See all my reviews
Have several of these now, great for a lounging round the house day, love them just wish they weren't so expensive ( although got this one at a great deal price )

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Dec 2012
Remi "RT-O" (Pinner, Middlesex UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect Xmas gift; My daughter loved it!! Good quality and size small fitted my 12 yr old perfectly!!
Would've been better if it was sewn as a one piece, instead of being joined.

5.0 out of 5 stars My man says he loves it., 18 July 2014
Bought as a joke for Christmas and now he has 3, including Santa's Little Helpers. He loves them.