5.0 out of 5 stars Alvin/The Squeakquel
My kids absolutely loved both these dvd's. My Daughter had seen the first but not the second and was thrilled to watch both together. My small son thought the Chipmunks were great.
Published on 6 July 2010 by jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
Got it as a Christmas present in 2011 for my nephew. He loved them and we had a great laugh watching them together. Good for younger kids and family.
Published 21 months ago by Helen Carroll

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Kids, 20 Dec 2010
Very enjoyable for my daughter (age 3) .....and her mum!!! A day at the cinema...at home. Recommended for the kids.....especially the squeakquel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value present - 2 DVD's in one, 19 Dec 2010
MGreviews "matt0007" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Great value present for any child that loves the chipmunks. Two DVD's in one, it will keep the children quiet for hours so it must be a five star rating!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for a peaceful 4 hours!, 17 Dec 2010
leave the kids in front of the tv and have some me time! these films are ideal for that time around xmas when your about to tear your hair out or if you really need to finish icing that xmas cake. your kids will be riveted from start to finish and the only noise you will hear is laughter! bliss!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct 2014
Very good, Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
excellent value

2.0 out of 5 stars First Film Great but Sequel Rubbish, 19 Jan 2011
As a 30-something with no kids I still thought the first Chipmunk film was excellent - funny, moving, great music, it has it all and I've re-watched it dozens of times since. So it was with great disappointment that I found out that the sequel was rubbish. Not that funny, music not great, story a bit pathetic. The only reason I've given this so few stars is because of the sequel. The Chippettes as a direct mirror image of the Chipmunks (chubby one, brainy one, wise-cracking one)was very unimaginative of the writers. It might amuse the kids but I wouldn't bet on it and it certainly isn't much fun for the adults whereas the first film is entertaining for both kids and adults - even my 60-something mum loves it. My advice: don't buy this set, save your money and just buy the first film instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alvin & Chipmunks & The Squeakquel, 14 Dec 2010
Mrs. Allison J. Kerr (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
The DVD's are good for young children but not for me personally.

I can advise that this item did not arrive first time found (is lost forever within the mail system !) but after contacting Amazon they were re-sent and arrived within 24 hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why wasn't the buyer told that A&TC 1 is only on Region B?, 16 Aug 2010
What a fiasco? I cant play A&TC 1 because it is region B only. I am in Malaysia, Amazon UK should have written this on the website. So hoW?

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvin/great Alvin/fabules Alvin, 3 April 2010
Alvin and the chipmunks
Alvin and the chipmunks is a hit fabules. I bet they got 10023400 pounds at it. Chipmunks go go go. Rock on chipmunk smash down. Cool songs (with doctor) is one of the rock cool songs.
Alvin and the chipmunks 2
Now with one and two I bet they made 1000034265006099000676004 pound imagen if they do a three. songs (singel lades)put a ring on it. You spin me around and hot n cold. They make lots of money and its out 12th april 2010.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›