5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.
"Does what it says on the tin!!" Held my Xmas decks up for the whole duration. Really pleased with purchase.
Published 14 months ago by MRS H J WILKINS

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this product
This product is not very sticky and does not hold a small cardboard panel on a window. Very disappointed with this product.
Published 1 month ago by sylvia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: UHU White Tack Twin Pack - Sticky Reusable Adhesive Putty (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant Product will be buying more of this., 4 Feb. 2015
Great stuff. I used these for Christmas decs these year, I had a couple of garlands and a string of lights I wanted to decorate the stairs bannister and of course My husband was out when I needed to do this, so I initially used this to hold things in place whilst I could get some other fixings to hold everything in place. I discovered that in fact I needed very little else as it did a great job all by itself. I also used it to hang some very good quality and therefore easonable heavy bunting in my kitchen and it stayed in place right over the festive season. Additionally it left absolutely no marks on either my newly pained bannister of my kitchen white walls. Well impressed and yes I would recommend this product, in fact I already have

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my projects, 16 Aug. 2014
Mrs. Jane P. Porter "PlymouthGal" (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
This is just as good as the blue stuff although maybe not quite as sticky. It's good for my projects at work and that is good enough for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required for sticking my favourite photographs on the wall in my new bedroom., 25 Mar. 2014
It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Healthy sized pack and was sticky enough to do the job! Great price and deal. Thank you :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 April 2014
R. Gladman "choccy" (UK) - See all my reviews
Fab for sticking kids paintings etc on wall, leaves no residue on wall or wallpaper unlike bluetack. Comes off easily too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 16 May 2014
Fit for purpose and came very quickly, very happy with this product. I will more than likely purchase more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love White Tack!!!Thumbs Up!!!, 28 Nov. 2014
C. Russell - See all my reviews
Brilliant White Tack, just what's needed on a white wall, or ceiling for hanging cards and Christmas decorations without having a mess left on. We always used the original blue stuff, and very nasty and mucky looking. This is so much cleaner and would recommend the White Tack to anyone who wants clean walls and ceilings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy sticky stuff, 21 Jan. 2015
It's blu-tac, but white. White-tac. Instead of blue blobs left on the ceilings after christmas we now have white blobs - a bit less noticeable! Handy stuff though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it's supposed to!, 25 Oct. 2014
Great product and excellent for using on white / light backgrounds. Does exactly what it's supposed to. Delivery time ok as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this product, 12 Feb. 2015