on 20 April 2014
Lana's hauntingly melodic tones are put to excellent use in this darkly disturbing track.
Repeated "F" bombs would, no doubt, be artistically justified by the artist if I was to sit down in a room with her. However, the hard hitting and worthy shock value of the lyrics telling the song's story is rather neutralised by repetition and soon it became JUST part of a chorus rather than a meaningful expression of the heart.
This unique singer again proves that she can deliver much more than pop drivel by creating microcosms of life in song which leaves you thinking, long after the final words have left her lips.
on 28 April 2014
Heard this on Eastenders, it was the backing to a trail, it was so haunting I just had to have it, the words are controversial, I guess it depends how you take them.
on 30 April 2014
After hearing this being used for a well known soap trailor, I managed to find the artist and track, this has got to be one of the best tracks I've heard for a long time. Very seductive and haunting at the same time. Highly recommend to those into different music.
on 9 June 2014
Kept hearing this on the BBC Eastenders trailers (not that I watch E.E.) & it reeled me in with her amazing voice. The version available on Amazon is very explicit, but still haunting. Had to buy it.
on 24 January 2013
Just when I thought I couldn't love Lana Del Rey anymore she releases this! Definitely my favourite song on the album. If you haven't heard this yet, trust me you need it in your life!!
on 7 June 2014
this is the explicit version, that doesn't bother me, can't stop playing it. found this after hearing it advertising a programme.
on 28 March 2016
Love it. Says it all perfectly. I've left instructions this song gets played at my funeral (long way off, i hope, mind ;-). ).
on 6 May 2014
Heard this at the end of a recent NCIS episode and immediately wanted to know what it was. Wonderfully written and produced.
on 6 May 2014
Very poetic story,with her very erotic lilt, a sound of song and music like no other, a truly brilliant song.
on 10 September 2014
Great song, great singer.