on 7 December 2013
I chose this product based on price, description & reviews, for the most of it I am very happy with this purchase. Good build quality, fit & design leave me feeling comfortable that my iPad is protected when out and about. Now the only part I'm not pleased about is there is no cutout for the rear microphone on the new iPad mini retina, no big deal but the seller does state that it has alleged the cutouts for the new mini. Like I said though overall a good buy if you want a decent case for a good price.
on 11 December 2012
I love the case for the ipad mini, and I was fortunate to get it at 99p!
Seems good quality and ticks all the boxes.

My suggestions/complaints is that there needs to be a whole for the power button because it is constantly pressed down with the case on. So that every time you put it on 'slide to power off' pops up, and when you take it off it goes to sleep.
Also for volume you have to try to press through the over this isn't a big a problem but should be addressed anyway.
on 17 April 2014
This is my second iPad Mini Case from Invision. The first was great but had one annoying feature, namely that the volume buttons were hard to access. This latest version has resolved that issue so now this is the best case for the iPad Mini in my opinion. It gives total protection, is hard wearing, very light, has a magnetic switch that turns the iPad on and off when you open it, comes in a decent range of colours and is sold at a bargain price too ...
on 20 November 2014
Good however the depth of the pastic bumpers corners are just lower than the iPad mini case, I would like to see the bumpers just higher similar to the air version which I bought last year.
on 30 June 2013
Really impressed with this product for the money, did alot of digging and read alot of reviews for a lot of products but this stood out a mile and I can see why! Well made, fits perfectly and feels secure, sleep wake function is great and works perfectly, the stand is great once worn in slightly and the soft inner cover protects the screen perfectly! A great product and a great price! Would recommend!
on 28 January 2013
A perfect fit and doesn't make the ipad mini too heavy to carry around. Protects the back as we'll as the screen. It folds to prop the screen at a good viewing angle for watching films and reading. Seems well made and good value for money. The maps app works perfectly and the cover doesn't interfere with the compass at all which was one of my concerns. I am glad I bought it.
on 22 May 2014
I have had this case a while now and it seems to be a good quality item, fits well and puts the iPad Mini to sleep when you close the cover.

I would certainly recommend this item as it keeps the tablet well protected and in nice condition, all ports are still available without removing the case which is essential.
on 8 March 2014
Bought it as a present, having already bought one at Christmas, does the job perfectly, smart looking black leather, stands the I-Pad up perfectly for extended use, switches it on/off when cover closed, excellent value would fully recommend it as a reasonably priced alternative to Covers costing twice as much.
on 19 December 2013
Love my cover which switches off my ipad when it closes. It has protected from the keys coins and general everyday junk found in my handbag
Very happy with it .it doesn't get in the way when taking a picture and stands at the right angle on its own for viewing videos or photos
on 27 April 2014
This iPad cover came well before the estimated date.
It fits really well and feels very light. Have only had it
two days, but already loving it.
Many thanks for the prompt delivery and value as it was really good value for money