on 28 June 2013
Does what it says it will do. It works really well for my elderly parents and they haven't slipped yet!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 August 2013
Very pretty, non-slip and great price. Am so delighted with it I have bought another one - "an heir and a spare"! Highly recommend.
on 9 August 2013
Looks much better than the traditional ugly rubbery mats.
Stays in place firmly but easy to lift for cleaning.
I didn't need to cut it.
on 10 July 2013
I used it in my new shower cabin and it does the job, right size, one point it was a slightly blue mat but is now clear
on 24 January 2014
These are excellent shower mats. In fact I bought two and have them alongside each other in the shower. I do find you have to keep them clean and dry them out occasionally, but this would be expected of any mat. Even guests coming to stay keep on asking me where I got them from!
on 16 November 2013
It was relatively cheap and works well, and it is non-slip, so it does what it says on the tin. However, I think 'deluxe' is over the top; the material is like a plastic bubble wrap in practice. However, we are quite pleased with it and would recommend for difficult footprints
on 30 August 2013
I bought this for my elderly mother to stop her slipping in the bath/shower. In the end we bought 3 which just goes to show what we thought of them!
on 26 July 2013
It does the job very well I won't slip in the shower now so I'm very happy with it thanks
on 4 February 2014
I read some of the reviews saying that it was slippy but it seemed to say that for a lot of the mats on amazon so thought I would give it a go, but I really wouldnt recommend it. It really doesnt stick well to the bath so when you get in you can very easily slip. Also because the mat is more like a mesh you can caught in it really easily and fall too. Definitely buying a different one.
on 13 September 2014
The suckers on the underside cling to the bottom of the bath - until you put the water in. As for the top surface, it has 'bubbles' but it's beautifully smooth which defeats the object.. I managed to hold one end of the mat firmly in place by sitting on it but when I tried to get out of the bath I just slid genlty to the end.