5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Expirienc
Published on 5 Feb. 2013 by Andrew

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing but still great
Certainly bigger than it's predecessor, but is it better? Personally, I feel that it has lost much of the charm of the tighter, more focused surroundings of the first one. Something that makes this sequel feel more bland and ultimately boring to me. However, it is still a perfectly crafted game and enjoyable to any who like Batman.
Published 7 days ago by Enzo Schollaert

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Expirienc, 5 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
This is an amazing game. One of the best I have ever played. It took a little time to get used to the controls, but the work the team put into making it is nothing short of spectacular. It is very detailed and if I have to say something bad about it, I simply cannot. A must have for every DC fan, adventure games fan, hell, every PS3 owner should have a copy of the game. As far as the GOTY edition goes, it gives access to:

===> Catwoman story as it happens
===> Riddler's Revenge
===> Harley Quinn's Revenge
===> All the costumes for Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin
===> All the challanges for Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing and Robin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing game!, 24 Aug. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
Batman Arkham city is an awesome addition to the Arkham franchise. It has an incredible story with a set of side missions that are very fun to do. The game has an huge open world that allows you to glide though Arkham city and fight thugs. Also Arkham city carried over the riddler trophies from the last game. Batman also has a wide range of new gadgets that really help you with stealth and combat, unfortunately this game has no multiplayer but makes up for it with an incredible single player. Also this game allows you to play as catwomen, robin and nightwing which is a cool feature. That's why I give this game a full 10/10!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Super Hero Game Ever Made!, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
I love this game. The amount of freedom and gadgets you require is great. This game makes you feel like Batman and the added extras like the catwoman, robin DLC help flesh out the game more after the main campaign is finished. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who hasn't experience the game yet or haven't experience the DLC. The Graphics are top draw, the graphics look great on my 42 inch tv and the colours are vibrant. I can't wait for Batman Origins to come out later this year, which is set before this game. As this Generation of consoles comes to a close why not go out with a bang and play this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best games on PS3, 8 Feb. 2013
Ivo Santos (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is fantastic, great gameplay and you got many side missions to extend your time play. This recommended for all Batman fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman: Arkham City Review, 4 July 2013
F. T. Harris "D0PP£LG@NG3R" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
Just thought to write a quick review for anyone who is on the fence about this game so knowing that here it is.
If you played arkham asylum and loved it you will love this one more as I even though hey couldn't beat it due to comic book games getting bad wrap thes days but be rest asured you won't regrat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am vengeance I am the night I AM BATMAN!, 17 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
Let's all hear a loud HURRAY for this succesful attempt at finally inventing the perfect superhero experience.
This is by far the greatest Superhero game I have ever played.
My experience with such adapatations of our modern mythological legends goes way back.
My first game of such a kind was Spiderman for the Playstation (PSX)
and even as a kid I knew that something was off, that the experience was never quite right with any of these games.
Spiderman 2 (the game based on Sam Raimi's movie) finally got the webslinging down.

But enough about Spidey and Marvel for that matter.
Arkham Asylum was a deep vibrant adaptation of the DC hero's legendary crimefighting life, but we reached a new level of epic gaming with this Sequel, where everything works the way you would want it to!

From the moment I picked it up to the moment I was done I couldn't put the game away, I had to get everything down.
First the story, then the side missions, the trophies triggered by certain events and finally the riddler trophies!
Before I knew it I had reached 100 % in story mode, everything that could be collected, completed and pulled off was done.

+ I completed every difficulty setting from Easy to normal to Hard and finally, New game + <-- which is the hardest difficulty setting
This is very rare for me since I tend to play games and give them a rest before I would even consider trying another difficulty setting.
I usually only crave story mode for my gaming kicks, but it simply wasn't enough for this game.

And I still wanted more, so on to the Playstation Network and download some beefy expansion to continue my epic adventure as the Dark Knight.
I ended up buying the whole lot of DLC and when I recently made a new friend whom so happend to be a fellow DC loving nerd, I couldn't resist gifting this very game that's got it all + an animated movie Year one (I believe it is)
PERFECT gift for a DC enthusiast, or even just a comic book fan.

If you loved the animated series as a kid like my self and many others! You HAVE to get this game, and it is essential that you get the G.O.T.Y Edition since you will crave MORE when you have ripped your way through the remaining content like a kid on christmas morning/eve

Or generally just like a drewling DC fanboy like my self.
Mark Hamill behind the Joker and Kevin Conroy THE voice of Batman, you just can't go wrong.

When I occasionally stray from my JRPG path, THIS is the kind of game that I want to claw my fingers into for weeks.
Immersive and deep, thoughtful action games like these are of the rarest kind, and you will be missing out like I did for a whole year after its official release, you will ask yourself much like I did
"Why the hell did I hesitate?"

As a fan of action games you will want this game,
but as a DC fan you NEED this game.

Hell, just writing this review made me want to play it again.
I'm off.

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of The Best Games Ever!, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
Arkham City is without a doubt up there with the best games released for both PS3 and Xbox 360. This game has raised the bar for comic book video games and not only is it a great game to play but has an excellent story with really good voice acting. This Game of The Year edition with all the DLC is definitely worth the price and shown own a space amongst your collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, there is much fun to be had, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
Great game, there is much fun to be had. The story is good, action has improved and so has the map layout.
There is more diversity and less constriction on map roaming. One thing bad about this game is that it is quite short in fact I beat it faster than asylum. Still, great game and the wide range of batmans greatest enemies makes this game worth buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing but still great, 16 May 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars grandchildren love it, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) (Video Game)
kids love his game very happy with it.

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (PS3) by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation 3)