5.0 out of 5 stars safe bet!
This coat is plain and simple,well made and warm,has plenty of pockets some zipped so great if you don't want to carry a bag.this will be my everyday jacket.
Published 19 months ago by blu

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of the size
I have ordered this jacket and received it today. It is a lovely jacket, warm and well put together. However, one must be aware of the size.
I am a size 16/18 so I ordered this jacket in XL thinking it will be nice to have it a bit baggy. Wrong idea, it just fits if I wear a t.shirt but if I put on a big jumper, it won't fit.
I think XXL would have been about...
Published 12 months ago by Marlene Laidi

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of the size, 1 July 2013
I think XXL would have been about the right size.
So order a size up to be comfortable with this jacket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 13 Feb 2013
Excellent quality. Waterproof. Warm and the product I was expecting.

I ordered the largest size which is an XL. I didn't think I was that big. As I comfortably wear M & S size 18.

I am a classic pear shape I found this coat a little snug on the hips.

Perfect other than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket for every season, 12 Dec 2012
I bought this one for my wife. She likes it. It's light weight but warm enough in cold winter days, very comfortable. Side pocket is very handy for warm your hands when walking without gloves. The good thing is that the inner jacket is also waterproof which means you get two waterproof jacket in different styles. The only disadvantage is that there is no way to attach the hood on the inner jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars safe bet!, 27 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, 12 Mar 2014
I got this jacket because I moved to Denmark and needed something that can withstand the rain while feeling warm in the winter months. So far it has done just that. It's warm. Has lots of pockets for storing stuff. The detachable hood is a good feature only thing sometimes with little tugs the snaps buttons become undone. Only down side I wish I ordered a size smaller. Overall it's a great jacket and I'd recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 24 Jan 2013
Arrived on time and is a great jacket with or with-out the lining. Good quality and wind and waterproof so keeps you nice and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars buy one, 24 Dec 2012
superb jacket, very wind and waterproof and warm as well. what else do you need? would renommend it to anyone