Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change

on 23 February 2013
I'm pleased to have picked it up in the sale, but I'm not in love with it. It's incredibly warm, and the waterproofing is excellent. But since buying it in December, I've lost one of the zip toggles which came unstitched in my hand.

The interior fleece adds a lot of warmth to the jacket, but it doesn't look good on its own. It fits very loosely and has a horrible shiny material on one side, so despite it being reversible, you have to choose to have the shiny material outside and thus visible, or inside and thus cold on your skin.

Put together as one coat it is much better, however the sleeves of the fleece are incredibly restricting. They can move quite far inside jacket sleeves, and if you wear a watch or a shirt with cuffs, you'll regularly find them pulling each other around and making the coat slightly uncomfortable.

At the price I paid for it, I'd still buy it again, but I think I might be tempted to spend more for one with a nicer internal fleece.
on 19 February 2013
Nice jacket. Extremely warm with the fleece lining. The lining may be removed so that the jacket becomes regular waterproof which is clever
on 11 February 2013
This jacket is one size too small.
I discarded the liner and it just about fits.
I would not buy this coat again