5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Keyboard!
Having used my old Acer keyboard for more than four years, I have to say that the slightly different position of all the keys took me a little while to get used to. I've now had the Isku for just over three weeks and I think it is excellent. Here's why:

Heavy; it's not going to blow away on a windy day, should you be unfortnate enough to keep your computer...
Published 18 months ago by Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice reaction. Nice feel
I have bought this keyboard just over a year ago to replace Gigabyte's Osmium keyboard which had shutdown issues. This Roccat performs very well. Nice reaction. Nice feel. I haven't come across any combination issues. I haven't even programmed it yet. Well, don't feel I need to. But one thing really surprised me. The black plastic coating (or is it paint?) is coming off...
Published 2 months ago by A. Lowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Few issues, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Brought this as a christmas present but when it came to installing it it refused to type.
Tested on a few machines and it was the same thing so sent it back, great service by Amazon in getting me a replacement and now it is working great. Would recommend to anyone looking for a gaming keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I have owned this for almost a month now and i love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent gaming keyboard without breaking the bank, its also not too biased towards gaming that it cant be used for word processing etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic budget gaming keyboard., 10 Dec 2013
N. Laughton - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
I had been using the standard wireless keyboard that was shipped prior to getting this (which was also a great keyboard but I prefer wired products).

After searching around for a while, I settled on the Roccat - Isku. I can honestly say I am not disappointed at all. At first the macro keys on the far left side were throwing off my touch typing but within a few days it all felt natural again. The thumb buttons located under the space bar arealso positioned well so that you are not straining yourself if you are reaching from 'WASD'.

Only negative point I can say about this keyboard is the backlighting. This I must say though isn't noticeable at a first glance. If you are not directly over the keyboard, some of the keys (especially the top number row) appears to be shaded at the top of the key. This isn't much of a negative though as the key is lit up enough to tell what character it is meant to be showing.

Overall for the price and feel of the keyboard I would give it a 9/10. With it only dropping points on the backlighting. (more time could have been spent to eliminate this)

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Very happy with it. Only got it a few days ago so haven't really had the time to properly test it, but this keyboard looks and feels just amazing. Keys backlight brightness can be adjusted, also keys are just the right size. No issues with it. Would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Really good keyboard, havent had any problems with it in over a year! bought it after owning a cyborg v.7 which i returned due to faults, but im really glad i did!

4.0 out of 5 stars smooth, sleek, badass!, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
i was looking at keyboards for my new pc build and i came across this one. i was looking for one with a blue back light as that is the colour scheme of my pc and this one not only has a great blue back light colour but it looks amazing, i wanted that look which felt rough and ready. this definitely delivers i have yet to properly explore the macros and other customizable features however i love the keyboard already, the keys are membrane keys so nothing fancy there however they do feel amazing to type with + they allow you to type much faster when compared to a normal keyboard. overall a great price for a great buy, very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome keyboard, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Awsome keyboard,perfect for gaming,good design,illumination is nice,software is really good,simple yet u can create diferent profiles with diferent settings.I think the price matches the overall quality of the keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
The keyboard really is lovely. I only wish it were mechanical, then it would be completely perfect.

I mainly use my home PC for gaming and the keyboard is really good all round for that, at least from my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keyboard, 28 July 2013
Gilson De Azevedo (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Had it for 1 month now, cant think of anything bad about it.

Pros:
Excellent extra 5 Keys on the Side and 3 for your thumb
Looks good (led light and look of the keyboard)
The keys are easy to type in, feel nice

Cons:

Cant think of anything.

Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard., 24 July 2013
This review is from: Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard (Accessory)
Really enjoying the Roccat Isku, solid build quality, really nice to type on, love the backlit keys, great macro support, fantastic features.

This is a top quality membrane keyboard and I'm very happy with it, I'd rather get a great membrane keyboard than a subpar mechanical, which would still be more expensive than this.

Size is a little on the large side due to the permanent wrist rest, but that doesn't bother me. Great buy in my opinion.

Roccat Isku Illuminated Gaming Keyboard