on 19 March 2013
This story was very good, although I found the ending left you wondering what happened next - I can only assume that the author intending that to happen. Thank you.
on 18 January 2013
It was a nice story and a nice idea. The fight for love over avarice with a happy ending. Thanks
on 2 November 2015
I had recently read a full length novel by this writer, which was completely five-star. So when I saw this, I thought I was in for another good read - albeit shorter!

Unfortunately I couldn't warm to the main character (the Duke of Cumberland) - although I eventually got a better idea of his background by the end of the story. I was also a little lukewarm to the hero and heroine (if you can call them that).

The writing was very descriptive, but rather 'dense' for a short story such as this. It didn't flow and so was a little slow to read. I am not sure whether I will read the others in the series or not. This may suit some people, but my personal feelings were that I didn't particularly like it.
on 17 January 2013
Well written story that keeps you guessing to the end.
I enjoyed this book.
I would recommend this book to my friends.
on 17 April 2013
I read this regency romance in a single session. That's because I couldn't put it down!

Really enjoyable, vibrant and deep characters and an intriguing story that is the eternal choice between two suitors. did she choose right? which one would you choose?

Good book, loved it!
on 14 April 2013
All I can say is that this book was as far as I'm concerned a load of rubbish which I gave up on, which I don't normally do!! I just couldn't get to grips with it. Pity it wasn't a free one.
on 21 March 2013
Bought this book for a light read but hard to get into because it spends too much time analysing characters

Not a book that grabs my attention to keep reading.
on 29 June 2015
A surprising and also laborious tale, with little explanation and no real theme. I'm sorry to say that this storyline wasn't to my taste
on 30 August 2013
Did not understand the plot, have only read one other by this writer before, will not be reading any more