Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 29 July 2013
50 tracks from all over the planet but they all have one common theme.. stunning quality. I've played the acoustic guitar for over 45 years... and take it from me there's not one wrong note or timing error.. I can't believe the value, made my day, my week, my year!
on 13 December 2015
Not exactly what I was expecting or hoping for, but still ok. I hoped it was just and only relaxing Spanish guitar music? silly me. If you like Sol ponticello flamenco guitar picking then It's still nice music, But if the album had just been called relaxing spa music, I would have been happier. For Spanish ( classical ) guitar music, Instead of this album, I recommend "Romance de Amor" by Xue Fei Yang, and for relaxing music, I recommend "Music for healing" by Stephen Rhodes. This album is ok but not one I would recommend unfortunately.
on 27 March 2013
A good selection of guitar & other instruments to aid relaxation or simply background none distracting music.
Very pleased with this.
on 31 August 2013
I would recommend this to anyone who is stressed and needs help to relax....its a lovely collection and T will play it often.
on 29 March 2014
I chose this as I needed something that would help me drift to sleep. This has been so helpful. I have recently been diagnosed with tinitus and find it is more noticeable at bedtime when it is quite. I plug into this selection of music with my headphone and drift away successfully. I usually wake up and unplug then turn over and go back to sleep.
on 2 April 2013
thought this was incredible for such a small amount of money excellent would highly recommend... this is a very soothing guitar recording... I actually played it whilst flying on a 4 hr flight which helped me relax
on 9 June 2016
This is perfect for total relaxation just before going to bed but also perfect as background music during a garden party or BBQ. The moment I start playing this I rewind and start to relax.
on 15 June 2013
I bought this for my beauty salon but it really isn't that great a music, its really repetitive to be honest and the guitar gets a bit annoying I wouldn't really recommend it ,,,,,,,
on 6 March 2014
Great for doing other things to - not the sort of music I would listen to for its own sake but it works well shuffled with my catholic selection on my MP3 player.
on 7 October 2013
A really soothing and relaxing collection. A recording that generally leads me towards sleep. I have a number of such recordings now and rate this very highly.