5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As It Gets !
50 tracks from all over the planet but they all have one common theme.. stunning quality. I've played the acoustic guitar for over 45 years... and take it from me there's not one wrong note or timing error.. I can't believe the value, made my day, my week, my year!
Published 24 months ago by Michael C1950

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great
I bought this for my beauty salon but it really isn't that great a music, its really repetitive to be honest and the guitar gets a bit annoying I wouldn't really recommend it ,,,,,,,
Published on 15 Jun. 2013 by Ickle B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As It Gets !, 29 July 2013
This review is from: 50 Tracks: Relaxing Spanish Spa Guitar (Massage Music, Spa, Yoga Music, New Age & Relaxation) (MP3 Download)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good "Spa"kling sounds, 27 Mar. 2013
A good selection of guitar & other instruments to aid relaxation or simply background none distracting music.
Very pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars very relaxing sounds, 31 Aug. 2013
Janet McNeill (uk) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who is stressed and needs help to relax....its a lovely collection and T will play it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars could be without, 29 Mar. 2014
I chose this as I needed something that would help me drift to sleep. This has been so helpful. I have recently been diagnosed with tinitus and find it is more noticeable at bedtime when it is quite. I plug into this selection of music with my headphone and drift away successfully. I usually wake up and unplug then turn over and go back to sleep.

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 tracks, 2 April 2013
thought this was incredible for such a small amount of money excellent would highly recommend... this is a very soothing guitar recording... I actually played it whilst flying on a 4 hr flight which helped me relax

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 15 Jun. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good back drop., 6 Mar. 2014
Great for doing other things to - not the sort of music I would listen to for its own sake but it works well shuffled with my catholic selection on my MP3 player.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 7 Oct. 2013
A really soothing and relaxing collection. A recording that generally leads me towards sleep. I have a number of such recordings now and rate this very highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collections of relaxing music!, 21 Mar. 2013
50 tracks of calming music, worth it for price!
Fast download, more than one hour playing time.

Highly recommended!!!
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 17 Sept. 2013
Very relaxing and soothing music, would recommend to anyone wishing to relax and wind down after a hard day. Goid background music too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›