5.0 out of 5 stars Protect that valuable bit of IT!!!
Over many years I have learnt through bitter experience the value of protecting those pieces of IT kit that you regularly carry around with you. Drop an unprotected phone or iPod and you will be amazed at how quickly any warranty you thought you had evaporates...

Published 10 months ago by Wayne Skelton-Hough

3.0 out of 5 stars This is advertised as a slim CLEAR Gel cover - ...
This is advertised as a slim CLEAR Gel cover - unfortunately it was a bright green which did not go well with my new iPod. It did fit well but I wanted to get a clear cover and will now have to buy another
Published 5 months ago by Shirley McFarlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect that valuable bit of IT!!!, 29 Jan 2014

I bought one of these covers to protect my wife's iPod when I bought it for her at Christmas. When she unwrapped said iPod and had put grubby finger prints all over it, I took it off of her, cleaned it off and fitted the cover for her. The cover fitted easily over the iPod and is held securely in place due to a very good fit. The cover is very good condition and does not hinder any of the important controls.

My only reservation is that it could do with a screen protector too as the relatively large (and expensive) screen is left totally exposed when the cover is in place and for some reason Apple have decided to leave the screen proud of the iPod body, thus providing the perfect initiation point for that annoying and probably terminal crack in the screen to initiate from when the iPod is inevitable dropped!

All in all I would thoroughly recommend this product and seller however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service for something so small., 10 Jan 2014
MH "Emm" (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
For the price I can't complain. It fits perfectly. Is of good quality. It's a good price. The main reason for 5 stars is the customer service. I tend to go through (as I'm sure many do) and put several things into my shopping basket, so I can compare my choices. I accidentally put two of these into my basket and ended up buying two. I only realised my mistake after I had sent the order. So I thought oh well it's not expensive I'll leave it. However, I only received one even though the invoice enclosed said two. I contacted the seller through amazon and said I would like a refund but would accept another cover as the original order of two had been my mistake, I had a very prompt reply, apologies etc. and they refunded immediately. Would definitely recommend the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod Case, 25 Jan 2013
-EFox- (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: iGloo Slim Clear Gel Cover Case Skin Fits The Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Clear (Electronics)
This cover fits the iPod nice and flush, with perfect cutouts for volume, headphones and the power button. It's not quite as gel or silicone as expected, more of a soft plastic (think rubber feet on coasters) but it seems to protect well from dust and scratches.

It's fairly thin so it doesn't add bulk to the sleek iPod, but because of this I can't see it having great damage protection, if you're anything like me and have things in pockets and at the bottom of bags and jelly fingers that constantly drop things. I would also recommend some screen protectors as it leaves the screen open, but other than this it's perfectly adequate and excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Jan 2014
Doesn't cover up the colour too much which is good, good protection for the sides and back and doesn't make the Nano too bulky. Great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 27 Feb 2013
S. P. James - See all my reviews
Fits perfectly and protects my little Nano fantastically.As the case is clear you don't need to worry about matching the colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 9 Jun 2013
C. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it is intended for. Cheap and cheerful. Arrived promptly, no hassles. What more could one asked of a small cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 8 Feb 2014
When I first got this, I thought I'd regret not spending a bit more money and getting a "better" one. But, no. I am very pleased with my purchase. It protects my iPod well and is unobtrusive. Just what it should do. So, look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says and does it very well...., 28 Dec 2013
G. I. Radley "Greg R" (UK) - See all my reviews
Quick delivery. Great item which does what it says and does it very well.

BTW, I think this is my first ever review.

Merry Christmas to all....

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 11 Jan 2014
John Bennett (solihull, UK) - See all my reviews
Fits perfectly, does the job and it is the same colour as the photo. A good buy. Perhaps a more rubbery feel than silicone-y.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Feb 2014
The case fits perfectly onto my iPod and keeps it protected. It also allows the buttons to be reached easily.