5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Them
I am so impressed with these casual shoes that I have ordered, and received two further pairs (different colours). I like the range of colours available. They are comfortable and fit perfectly and I was very impressed with the within two day delivery.
Published 1 month ago by Chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour
Good fit. Nice style. But much darker than in the advert so does not show the different tones of colour which is why bought them in the first place. Pity
Published 2 months ago by Makhno

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour, 18 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Them, 20 July 2014
The price for this pair was extremely good with the other two pairs being a little more expensive. I would order more colour variants, but they become a little expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars I sent them back, 1 Aug 2014
I was not very impressed with the quality of this pair of shoes. The final straw and the reason for sending them back was that one shoe fitted my foot fine but the other felt like a mule in that there was no heel support and slipped off my foot when i tried to walk in them. I measured the height of the shoe at the back and found that the problem one was a good bit shorter in height hence the problem.I got a full refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Merrell RANT WHIP Low Top Mens (Shoes)
They seemed a bit tight at first but now they're fine and some of the best shoes I've owned

4.0 out of 5 stars ... bit narrow across the instep - shame as a nice design and well-made shoe, 13 July 2014
Unfortunately a bit narrow across the instep - shame as a nice design and well-made shoe, as you would expect from merrell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 3 July 2014
Agim Tryci - See all my reviews
Perfect in every way

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell shoes, 12 Jun 2014
I choose Merrell because their innovated design and perfect fit.
Their design is a perfect fit to my feet.

Brilliant

Tomas

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 28 May 2014
the overall design and fit are very good. the colour of the shoelaces and details is more red than orange but it still is aesthetically pleasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in Class, 21 May 2014
Outstandingly comfortable; excellent grip and fine for extensive walking and scrambling over sharp rocks in hot and difficult walking conditions anywhere

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, but colour does not match picture on Amazon, 18 May 2014
The trainers are a great quality and excellent fit, with good support. However, the picture on Amazon does not reflect the true colour with the laces and internal trim being orange rather than yellow. Infact the shoe actually looks more like the Braun (Dark Earth J41205) which was not a available in size 11.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›