on 10 February 2013
A very nice eye catcher for the money spent, if it is a gift you will need to buy a box. The size runs a little small due to the thickness of the band.
on 10 January 2013
Love this ring. It is very pretty and looks very expensive. The design is perfect for me and it arrived in France very quickly thankyou!!!
on 6 August 2013
i love all things that sparkle and this ring DOES NOT disappoint at all.looks way more expensive and sparkles beautifully.....perfect fit also for my ring size.

very impressed !!!!!
on 19 October 2013
Bought this ring, because it looked sparkly & expensive. I'm a sucker for lovely looking jewellery. I wasn't disappointed! When the first ring arrived it was a little on the small side. So I returned immediately for an exchange 2 sizes bigger. Within a day & a half got a bigger ring. Ring gorgeous. Service first class. Will buy from this seller again!
on 10 May 2013
This ring is beautiful really gorgeous, looks expensive is a heavy broad ring, the sizing is excellent, wears well thru day to day.
on 15 March 2015
I was bought this as part of my birthday present and loved it. Fit well and was very sparkly but after 2 months the 'silver' on the outside started tarnishing and showed orange and my finger turned green underneath. I take costume jewellery off when washing my hands but this didn't help on this occasion. The concern I had was how poor the seller treated us, refusing a refund and only suggested we purchase something new from them with £20 towards this. Consumer rights state this is not correct and so we fought to get a total exchange and chose a stainless steel ring which shouldn't tarnish like this. This ring was cheaper so we have lost out. Not happy with the quality of this original item and very disappointed with the customer service.
on 14 September 2013
This is a beautiful ring, solid and weighty and very glittery. A fabulous dress ring. Unfortunately, I have to return it as I ordered the wrong one but if I can't get the original one, I will be keeping it.
on 11 January 2015
I've been wearing it since the day I got it about a week ago & I haven't experienced any discolourations on my finger.. It's a nice ring, very shiny on the outer stones, the bigger stones in the middle do not really shine much, which is why I give this a 4
review image
on 2 May 2013
A beautiful ring, sparkles really well and looks expensive. Am so delighted with it. I did have to send it back for the next size up as came up small, they were really helpful and excanged it for me for the next size up with no problems at all. Would use this company again with no hesitation. Am very happy : ) Thank you Ah! Jewellery x
on 12 July 2013
I was overwhelemed by the detail and quality of this ring 5* buy 5* service and 5* items would recommend to all !!!