5.0 out of 5 stars IVSO New iPad 3 & 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Case
Published 23 months ago by Freda

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked OK until today. Not recommended.
Published 11 months ago by A. Abarbanel

5.0 out of 5 stars IVSO New iPad 3 & 2 Bluetooth Keyboard Case, 28 Nov 2012
A real hard laptop style keyboard, which gives a better typing and easy to pair when instructions are followed.The leather is durable indeed and looks real.It came much earlier than expected which was very good. what you read, is what you get. The estimated uninterrupted working time is around 90 hours. What pleases me most, is the iPad keyboard does not appear on the iPad when typing.The keyboard connects as soon as you attach the detached keyboard, even after days and the battery stays for weeks before recharge.
A very good product. I would recommend for every iPad user. No negative side, and the price is unbelievable.
A job well done.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked OK until today. Not recommended., 20 Nov 2013
This keyboard has been great for about 10 months but now it has stopped working completely. It won't pair with my ipad any more and even before that it malfunctioned and the keys were behaving erratically. The product is within warranty and Amazon have offered me a full refund. Ended up buying the Airbender cover and keyboard for my iPad mini instead and it's brilliant. I see now that the price of the IVSO has gone up dramatically. Definitely not recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Life span, 1 Oct 2013
The Bluetooth plays up and sometimes does not connect at or or randomly connects at times also battery on it doesn't last

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, good case, neat solution, 5 Dec 2012
Rob "j800rob" (Northamptonshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IVSO® iPad Mini Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case - DETACHABLE Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case / Cover for Apple iPad Mini (Brown) (Electronics)
Of course the talking point of this solution is the Bluetooth keyboard. It magnetically attaches to the inside of the case which means it's easy to remove (you don't have to sit with the keyboard fixed to the base of the screen unlike a laptop) so you can find what works most comfortably for you. The keys are well spaced and overall have good travel (although sometimes I find them a bit stiff depending on how I strike a key). Typing speeds increase as you get used to it. Very very easy to pair with your iPad, and the battery seems to last forever. Comes supplied with charging cable.

The case offers good protection all around your device. The iPad just slides in from the 'spine' of the case, so there's no chance it can fall out. However, there's a wee bit of wriggle room which means the iPad can slide about just a little. I fixed this by supergluing a little velcro to the inside of the iPad compartment, and another bit to the tongue that's supposed to hold the iPad in place. Sorted!

Oh... I adapted the closure tongue (which a previous reviewer also described as fiddly) using a small neodymium magnet, a stanley knife, and a couple of drops of superglue. Also sorted!

Overall a very neat solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome piece of kit, 18 Jan 2013
this is a must have!!! Excellent value for money. The keyboard links up very easily with your ipad and makes typing so much easier, even for a touch typist. But if you don't want the keyboard, just take it off and you have a safe cover for your ipad that is very stylish. So.... what are you waiting for?

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but not best in class, 25 April 2013
This is great value for money if you're on a budget and it's fine if you don't plan to use the keyboard that much, but if like me you're using your mini ipad in place of a paper notebook in meetings, you'll soon pick up on a couple of issues:

- the space bar is very small and as a result you'lI repeatedly hit the wrong key and find yourself correcting typos
- overall the case is pretty chunky

Nor does the cover include the auto sleep/wake function so isn't as kind on your battery life.

I decided in the end to cough up for the much more expensive Logitech cover/keyboard but it's been money well spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Case And Seller Like The Plague, 29 Dec 2012
Like many of you, I saw this case, and thought that it was very cheap considering that it's a keyboard and leather case.
Unfortunately the pricing really is too good to be true:
1. The case doesn't fit the iPad Mini properly, and so it's very hard to tap the bottom part of the screen (near the edge).
2. The leather is cheap and peeling.
3. The keyboard misses keystrokes
4. The case has this cheap piece of silver plastic on it, and it sticks out and is jagged.

There was also a little surprise inside the box it shipped in. There was a printed transcript of the emails between a previous buyer of the case, and the seller (Gambolex). After reading it, it became clear that the previous seller had contacted the seller about the case being defective, and the seller had given her my address, and told her to 'return' it to my address. So it turns out, that instead of buying a new product, I bought a defective old return.

When I contacted the seller, they said that they check all of their products for defects before shipping...
An appalling seller, and a bad case, avoid it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Superb Service!!!, 9 May 2013
I bought the red leather case. When I received it (very quick delivery) immediately I loved the product. It worked exactly as I expected. I had only one problem. I didn't love to colour. The red color seemed very feminin to me. I emailed Gambolex and almost immediately I got a reply. They were very helpful and exchanged my case for the black one within a week!!!! Absolutely superb service. Jaccy was the person who looked after me and I can't thank enough for their assistance. Really very very happy with the case and absolutely superb service!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for two weeks., 12 Feb 2013
then keyboard worked form two weeks but now some of the keys do not work, I have tried charging it in case it's because of lack of charge, but I have had no luck. Probably best not to risk buying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Dec 2012
Trickle Tree (The universe) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
It makes your new fabulous ipad into a tiny laptop. It has a great keyboard, proper keys not just shallow electronic buttons. It is small but I can touch type so it didn't take too long to master. I bought the red and am thrilled with the colour though I have to admit I would have preferred there be a pink option but I can kid myself that the red is a fushia.