5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars just not enough. PURE QUALITY.
I bought this from Amazon after loving the "Our Version of Events" bonus CD.

TBH I planned to purchase this then sell it on Ebay to re-coup my money (times are hard!) BUT I am firmly holding on to this.

Published 15 months ago by Mr. D. J. Woolrich

2.0 out of 5 stars Try hard to like the music...
The Olympics could not have been so wrong. Such a stunning voice and personality and am desperate to like her music but its so tuneless.
Published 4 months ago by Andrew Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars just not enough. PURE QUALITY., 25 April 2013
Mr. D. J. Woolrich (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
I bought this from Amazon after loving the "Our Version of Events" bonus CD.

The whole performance is amazing. It really is. Emeli has obviously chosen some of the best musicians and backing singers in the world and the quality of the sound is amazing, both on the DVD and CD. Crystal clear vocals and totally balanced orchestrations.

Even as a bloke I found myself in tears at some of the performance and if you don't shed a tear at her live performance of "Suitcase" you need to follow the yellow brick road as you have no heart ;-)

Just LOVE the backing vocals (all three singers are amazingly talented) on all of this, really adds so much to the tracks. "Daddy" makes your hair stand on end at the beginning and believe me, it just gets even better as the concert progresses.

Emeli comes across as not only beautiful in her appearance but also in her heart and it is so refreshing in this world as it is now.

Can't wait for her to tour again as I'll be queuing at the door or online to get a ticket.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
you cannot go wrong.live cd and dvd for less than £13.well packaged and great dvd of the endearing Emile.great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 Jun 2013
What a voice and such a good performer. I liked this very much.
So much to listen too, that you need to watch it a few times to really get the best from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
This was just an incredible purchase for me, I've listened Labrinth's song with Emeli and It was love at first listen!
So I bought the CD/DVD pack and wow... amazing, the entire show is good, every song has a special lyric that you can relate to.
Five stars to Clown, Daddy, Maybe, Next To Me and for sure Beneath Your Beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars So you thought she was good at the Olympics?, 19 Feb 2013
Mr. David Duncan Mann (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
Millions (billions?) saw her play live at the Olympics opening and closing ceremonies, and perhaps like me came away impressed.

Thanks to the wonders of Spotify, I checked out his new live album, and I can tell you that this is SO much better. If you have Spotify (or Napster or whatever) check it out before buying, but believe me if you kinda liked what you've seen so far, just buy it on spec - I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Kudos to the band too, who are extremely tight and the whole concert is beautifully paced. I just hope I can avoid the temptation to play this to death, as it is really something special.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAAAZING WOMAN, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
seen her live in glasgow, incredible!!
very talented, and she's clever too, she studied medicine at glasgow university.
Love her so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emeli Sande, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
As near to a perfect concert as possible. Emile is pure class. Her husband is a very lucky man.

Great voice and such an intelligent (academic) woman. Hopefully, she will only get better.

Singing Referee

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
If you like women singing, this is a real one that touches your heart, or at least, it touched mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD/DVD, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
Fantastic CD/DVD great value for money - Luv it!!! Would highly recommend this to anyone who loves this type of music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Live at The Royal Albert Hall (Audio CD)
This is a fabulous CD. Emilie is a great singer. I can highly recommend this CD. Lovely songs which are beautifully sung.

Live at The Royal Albert Hall
Live at The Royal Albert Hall by Emeli Sandé (Audio CD - 2013)