5.0 out of 5 stars L'Oreal concealer stick
Have used this product for a few years now only to find that the makers have now withdrawn and replaced it - consequently this was the only place I could purchase it. Always gives excellent coverage to any imperfections. Half the shop price and despatched and received promptly - Great seller
Published 20 months ago by Bagpuss

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the texture for me
Published 5 months ago by Amber Wyatt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars L'Oreal concealer stick, 27 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best concealer I've found, 1 Mar. 2013
This is a great product. It is the best concealer I've found. It's a shame L'Oreal seem to have discontinued it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the texture for me, 25 Jan. 2015
It's always a gamble when buying makeup online, but I wanted to try some new concealers and this one was among the few that I bought. I chose the shade porcelain thinking it would suit my pale, olive/yellow undertone skin but it proved to be too pale, especially on my under eye area. I also really didn't like the texture, it made my combination skin a little flaky and didn't blend very well - it could have been creamier for my taste. A shame because I did want to like this concealer but it just wasn't for me. However delivery was very prompt which I was happy with!

4.0 out of 5 stars infallible concealer, 13 Mar. 2013
goes on smoothly and has good staying power. stays on better than other more expensive brands. doesn't settle too much into fine lines.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thick and heavy., 5 April 2013
This concealer is very thick and heavy. I usually use #7 concealer and I found that this irritated my skin and made me have a break out. I also ordered the wrong shade, as I have very pale skin it is very hard to find a match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely makeup, 12 Mar. 2014
I love this concealer - unfortunately you can't buy it in the shops now. Lovely feel on the skin & lasts all day. Why have you stopped making it L'oreal???

4.0 out of 5 stars Answered the question, 19 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my wife after many hours, yes hours of googling and more googling.

My wife has fair skin, porcelain like. Shes didn't have a good concealer, so I opted for this.

She seems thankful enough so great.

I didn't award 5 star because I didn't use the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Infallible concealer in golden beige, 13 July 2014
Don't like this product...I find it very dry and thick and very light coloured...the liquid foundation that I currently use(same brand and colour) is of an olivey tone and does not feel caked...maybe that's how concealers are supposed to feel???

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 Jan. 2012
This is a brilliant "high street" concealer. Covers really well, is light and easy to blend. Would highly recommend as a mid price alternative to high priced concealers like Clinique or Estee Lauder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye dark circles :), 5 Jan. 2015
Bought 2 now, excellent product, good coverage. (Especially as I find it hard to get the right concealer as my skin is naturally so pale). One very happy customer!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›