on 12 February 2015
A lovely little gift, honestly can't see why people are moaning, it's a sweet token and the inscription is lovely, I would reccomend buying a few weeks in advance though as it is obviously coming from a different country and takes a while (however still within the estimated delivery date), it's perfect and worth the price :)
review image review image
on 16 November 2013
Came in good time and looked really nice! The boyfriend like it 2 as it's not as girly as the other couples keyrings!
on 26 January 2015
In the picture the keyring is seen to perfectly fit one another. In reality, there is a lot of space when the key is inserted to the cutout in the heart keyring so much so that it can jiggle about one placed ontop of the heart. It's nice but would have been brilliant if the two fit into each other perfectly. Gave it to my brother and his wife who also love it. Hasn't broken yet either which is a good thing! A good sized key as well so not easily mixed up with house keys or anything like that.

Not bad, but could have been better. Good value considering, shipping takes a while though
on 25 June 2014
This product took a while to get to me as coming from Afar, but I was correctly warned. It is a nice little key ring, the photo does it justice
on 9 July 2014
Arrived promptly and has a great look to it, not much weight to it so it doesn't add to much to the bulk of your key ring and fits together well. Only complaint that I would have is the fact that the chain attaching the key ring to the pieces is rather weak and I have had to fix it on multiple occasions. Other than this issue, this is a nice gift for a really good price
on 13 October 2014
Nice dainty little key rings, lightweight and exactly as shown in the picture you are getting one of each colour bought together as a set and for the price they are excellent value for money, delivery over ran later than estimated arrival date, when contacting the seller they replied immediately and were helpful.
on 21 July 2014
Very happy with product just what I was looking for for me and my boyfriend
on 15 June 2015
When you order something from the look at the picture, you want what you looked at. Yes it was a heart, yes it had an arrow but not what I ordered. I got a heart with no hole in it with an arrow that didn't fit inside the heart as the picture shown. It was ment to fit inside but the arrow was too big
on 5 March 2014
I bought this keyring for Valentine's Day, along with other things, and it really is quite sweet. My partner loves it!

The only thing I didn't like was that the words "I Love" are written in red on the heart and this makes it look a tad inexpensive, but that's just my taste.
on 16 July 2015
Shipping was within the timescale stated but still takes quite a while to get here. The heart key ring is better quality than the arrow as well, the arrow seems really light and cheap, almost hollow. Can't really complain for the price though and makes a nice little addition to the keys.