5.0 out of 5 stars A great free track
Published on 15 Nov. 2012 by Andromeda Descendent

3.0 out of 5 stars It really is just OK
This song is a nice track to have on a relaxed afternoon or study playlist, melodious and fun.

I'm no music critic so won't delve further. I imagine you've already heard the track if you're at the stage where you're going to buy it. If you haven't then I'd suggest you have a listen and decide for yourself.
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by P. Wood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great free track, 15 Nov. 2012
Andromeda Descendent (Tarn Vedra) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This is, surprisingly, a very good remix of the new Lana track Ride, which opens Born To Die - The Paradise Edition [Explicit] [+digital booklet]. I say "surprisingly" as you usually don't get remixes that are this good for free. It is a bit short, though it isn't a dance track and seems more like a reprise that you'd find at the end of an album, complementing the original version.

3.0 out of 5 stars It really is just OK, 26 Jan. 2013
P. Wood - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very Photeky, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This popped up as a free download and I was curious to hear Photek's take on Lana Del Ray.

Having listened to the track I can't detect ANY hint of Photek at all. At the end of the day, it sounds like just a vanilla Lana Del Ray album cut..

1.0 out of 5 stars Well I personally don't like it..., 21 April 2015
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I have literally no idea why I bought this I have no memory of it. I highly dislike it to the extent that I'm leaving this rather unhelpful review just to say I don't like it! Sorry for not being more detailed

3.0 out of 5 stars Lana Del Rey, 7 Jan. 2013
A. V. Calvert (Thorne,Doncaster) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I do like this artist she has a lovely voice.What else could I say? It seems to be ok for the younger listener but as I am over the hill I cannot appreciate the type of music.Free download from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 29 Dec. 2012
Ms. Ck Oates "book geek" (Dundee, Scot) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Top of my cycling tracks list/driving tunes this song just makes you relax and focus on enjoying the journey, essential these days and helps the boring commute!
Saw her live and she was awesome.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why swear?, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
I liked the way the song sounds and I really like Lana's voice. Even though it was marked as 'explicit' I think the swear words are unnecessary and therefore spoil the song a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Lana Del Rey song, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This song was a freebie.I love free music.I saw the video to this on tv and wanted to get the track but then found out it was a free song on amazon.Obviously i got lucky.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty enjoyable, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Enjoyed listening to this song - bought because it was free... quite enjoyable, I like her other songs, may try some more of hers as well... but will have to see...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great - but free, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
Well this is not a patch on the original, the synth beat basically ruins the emotion of the track, it's free, but you won't be playing this very often

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›