5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful bag
This is exactly what I wanted and I love the concealed pocket for valuable at the back of the back which wasn't on some of the other similar bags that I viewed.
Published 21 months ago by S J Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars A different bag
Published 14 months ago by Karla

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful bag, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Italian Soft Leather Ladies Womens Backpack Rucksack Handbag 8491 (Shoes)

2.0 out of 5 stars A different bag, 19 Feb. 2014
The bag I received isn't the same as the one pictured. Presumably the suppliers thought that 'close enough' was 'good enough' but it isn't and it's quite annoying. I was particularly looking for a backpack with heavy straps that wouldn't rip the moment I filled it with stuff and for that reason I especially selected this bag. The bag I received has different straps which look rather flimsy. It's not worth the hassle of sending it back which is the downside of shopping on line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have bag, will travel, 13 Aug. 2013
I broke my ankle in January and subsequent complications mean that I am still using crutches; I found an ordinary handbag difficult to cope with, but with this on my back I have much greater freedom of movement. It's not too big, but there's room for all the bits and pieces I normally carry - and it's made of lovely soft leather. I only wish I'd thought of it sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little bag :o), 27 Dec. 2012
This bag is really lovely, really soft and comfortable to wear whichever way you choose. very handy with lots of pockets and a zip on the strap that turns it from a backpack to a shoulder bag! Really cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much appreciated, 8 Sept. 2013
My wife was very pleased to have a replacement, quality leather bag of this type to replace her old one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 14 Jun. 2014
This bag is not good and the quality is very vey poor. It looks so good in display but the actual product is way too small and poor quality.
Never going to buy from this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was wanted, 20 Aug. 2013
This is stylish and has excellent storage pockets. It might be just a little smaller than exp;ected but does a very good neat job of keeping all those essential travel items safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Nov. 2013
Mrs. J. Hetherington (North East England) - See all my reviews
This bag is just perfect! Great size and lovely quality. The zip split handle is great as is the rear zip at the back as it's great to keep your phone or valuables in. What more can I say? I am very pleased!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 30 Dec. 2013
Lovely soft leather bag. Plenty of room for all the usual ladies "junk". Arrived 2 days after order - excellent service. Really pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft leatherbackpack, 11 Jan. 2014
Gave this to a family member as a Christmas gift. She loved the soft leather feel and said it was just the right size when walkin or cycling.