5.0 out of 5 stars 4 in 1
4 stories combined in one book of people that have seen life after death. I read many testimonies of this kind and this book combines the best ones!
Published 17 months ago by Florence de France

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much different to what you can find in the Bible
If you think you will find mind-blowing " news" - OTHER than what is already in the Bible - you may well be disappointed. Much of the wording tells us how nice it is in Heaven ... but we already know that . Much of the description is what you can find in the Bible too (so why get the book ?) .

There are some flaws which made me question if the 3 people...
Published 13 months ago by RA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 in 1, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Visions of Heaven: 4 Stories of People Who Have Seen the After-Life (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully uplifting book., 4 Jan. 2014
I highly recommend this beautiful book.It will encourage and uplift,leaving the reader with many things to meditate on.I had an experience of this sort in 1996 and can tell you that what you will read here is trustworthy and true.Read it and be blessed!

5.0 out of 5 stars getting a view of heaven, 2 Oct. 2013
E. J. Marshall (UK) - See all my reviews
So good to read these people's account of seeing and visiting heaven. My favourite is Roberts Liardon's story and also the kids. LOVED this book! Very inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 19 May 2014
This is an absolutely wonderful book --if you are a believer, fortunately i am.
I can understand people who would read this and think it was a fairy story. Reason? it's too amazing but, i believe.
We live in a secular society and we grab as many worldly things as we can before we die.
As human beings we are arrogant and think we have all the answers, but do we?
Please read this book and make your own conclusions.
I loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazib, 6 Feb. 2014
A 'must have" book. clearly defines heaven, I could read this for months at a time. for Christians it confirms the bible, for non Christians it answers lots of ques

5.0 out of 5 stars Visions of heaven, 5 Feb. 2014
I really did enjoy this book it gave real accounts of what every good person and every believer will expect when they die and go to heaven really truly a great book explain every thing . One needs to know about God jesus and gods house . The pray at the back of the book declaring that you believe jesus . died . on the cross and God rose jesus from the dead and letting jesus into my life was a perfect ending

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, 12 Jan. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Hearing about the experiences of the people who have had a glimpse of the afterlife is fascinating and encouraging

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating and compelling read about such an awesome subject, 7 Jan. 2014
I would recommend this book as something to challenge your thoughts on heaven and to lead you into further study.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much different to what you can find in the Bible, 10 Feb. 2014

There are some flaws which made me question if the 3 people mentioned really visited Heaven or if they just had a great imagination:

1) How is it that an 8 year old boy manages to keep this experience until age 16 when I would have thought the urge to share it with someone (especially when so young ) would be overwhelming ?
2) He calls Angels "just" servants and man "sons" of God - whereas chosen man AND Angels are both servants AND sons (Children of God)
3) A church service was described in the book lasting 2 hours ... whereas it is often mentioned that TIME has no meaning in Heaven.
4) Jesus is supposed to have said (page 41 in the book ) he would pay THE PRICE again if he knew people WANTED to come to Heaven even if they were the worst sinners. So why are some in Hell ? ... and ... it`s absurd to think ANYONE would NOT want to come to such a beautiful place.
5) The book describes (page 49) a storehouse full of limbs and other body parts and we are instructed to just "get them " - but HOW ? I have seen people pray for healing and still did not "get" any new body parts .
6) On page 55 an Angel " introduced " himself but NO NAME was given . And we were told there are street names in the City of God but the writer says he " can`t remember" the street names. There is an alarming LACK of detail which made me wonder if the experience WAS real.

I was going to give it 2 stars but as the writers knowledge of the Bible is quite good I decided on 3 stars . IF .. the experiences WERE real then I offer my apologies but - as far as I`m concerned - there are much better books on the subject that actually give some real and detailed information .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stories,, 11 Mar. 2014
Fabulous book removes any fear of the after life, couldn't put the book down. I have it on Kindle but considering buying the paper version for friends & family.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›