5.0 out of 5 stars must-read prequel
The first two Rachel Scott novels, "Asylum Harbor" and "Burn Out" mention the fact that her three year old daughter has been missing for some time. This novella takes us back to the moment Mallory disappears. We learn a little about her disappearance but the story really focuses on how Rachel reacts and why she decides to set up her search and rescue operation.
This...
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by kittycat2000

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but a bit .....
I found it ok as a plot but a bit easy to guess where it was going. Eventually I had worked out the plot before te bok got there and it was over in my mind. Its an easy read if you don't want to think too much
Published on 19 May 2013 by rustic snail

5.0 out of 5 stars must-read prequel, 12 Nov. 2012
kittycat2000 (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Look For Me (A Rachel Scott prequel) (A Rachel Scott Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
This could be read before or after the other books but I think I would tend towards reading it first. It's an excellent series and I can't wait until April '13 for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 14 May 2013
This was a very different story to what I expected, the first chapter gave no clue to the dynamics of the family involved in the drama, and I was spell bound by the whole book.

I will have to read the rest of the series, just to find out more about the main characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Story, 23 May 2013
I bought this as I had read some of her books prior to the prequel, I enjoyed the story as it gave insight into the character as I had read her other books prior. I look forward to reading more of her stories they are enjoyable and easy reads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a prequel, 6 May 2013
I loved this crime thriller.Quick read - once you start you have to continue. Sympathetic characters.
I'm sure this prequel will raise the sales for the series of books! I for sure will buy more from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look for Me, 12 May 2013
Excellent book the story was really good would recommend it to my friends. I had not read any of the books by this author before but have bought another Rachel Scott Adventure book since then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading!, 4 April 2013
I have read the first two books in the series following Rachel Scott and her search and rescue operation and decided to read this to fill in the back story of how she came to be without her daughter and set up omni search and rescue. This certainly helped and also gave a few more "clues" to Rachel and her private life. Looking forward now to the latest instalment-there is a sample included at the end of this prequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backstory novella to a fantastic series, 6 Dec. 2012
This is a suspense-packed backstory novella, which is a prequel to the Rachel Scott series. I read Burn Out a while ago and really identified with the lead character Rachel Scott and her search and rescue business, so it was nice to get the prequel backstory as to how her daughter originally went missing, and her journey of ending up starting the OMNI Search and Rescue Company.

It's a fast-paced thrilling read that covers Rachel's daughter, Mallory, being abducted, and her subsequent search for another missing boy. I can't wait to jump into more of the Rachel Scott series. A great mystery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read, 17 May 2013
Loved this - a new author for me !

I immediately bought the next book , which doesn't directly follow on but has elements from the first book. I can highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but a bit ....., 19 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read though errors were distracting., 6 Oct. 2013
I chose to download this book because I'd found the reviews of this author's work interesting and thought I'd start with the prequel. The story itself is believable and moved well. There are some occasional continuity errors, grammatical errors and circuitous sentence constructions which were distracting and I do wish the proof readers had picked up on those. Some characters were less well described than others and greater detail would have been more enjoyable.
Overall the book was well planned and I will try the next in the series.