5.0 out of 5 stars love it
makes your face feel like cream! in a good way i used to buy this all the time and just started and have no idea why i stopped using! i love this make up
Published 20 months ago by stephanddavid

3.0 out of 5 stars Okayish...
This product is ok, but it seems very hard to work with, maybe my own fault cos im used to liquid foundation. Also I'm normally beige but this product is ALOT darker than on the picture, maybe for a mix race kinda skin tone would suit the person. Its okay for bronzer i suppose, I wouldn't buy this again, but maybe in a lighter skin tone.
Published 18 months ago by Hayley Green x

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - 022 Natural Beige (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour not right, 20 Jun 2014
J. Willard "otter" (Buxton) - See all my reviews
Colour was too dark and found that application was hard. I seemed to be rubbing in for ages and settled in lines on my face. Not for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Aug 2013
I'm not really someone who uses foundation a lot but bought this to use for the occasional parties, dinners I go to and so far I love it, it gives a great coverage - not making the foundation too noticeable and also matches my skin tone perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Jun 2013
M. Wright (uk) - See all my reviews
This is a great value product even though i ordered a colour that was too dark for my skin but very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars MAYBELINE, 2 April 2013
VERY GOOD BASE FOUNDATION. STAYS ON FOR MANY HOURS. POWDER ON A BRUSH GOES ON PERFECTLY.
ALSO ROUGE AND LIPSTICK.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okayish..., 17 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Orange!!!!!, 29 April 2013
My god I couldn't use this,,,not unless I wanted to be tango'd and that's a no go for me lol