on 1 June 2013
I have bought 3 of these having been sent on a long term overseas contract for work.

All three fail with the valve leaking instantly. I have tried all sorts of things to correct, so I can only assume this is a poor design or a poor back -

they went in the bin!

if buying a product like this - do not buy cheap!
on 21 May 2013
I was very excited when I got these. But very disappointing performance. keeps loosing the vacuum seal . I wont recommend it at all. I would like my money back but too much hassle.
on 13 June 2013
Before I start, I should say that I regularly use vacuum seal products for out-of-season clothes, and know how to operate them.

This arrived:
- without a brand name
- with inadequate instructions ('close the seal' - it should confirm how)
- with an inadequate seal clip (the small clip that is drawn through the bag opening to close it). Eventually I had to use the seal clip from another, better product from a different seller.

Upon trying it several times with a few dresses (so not too many items) it became clear that the valve simply didn't work, and the bag leaked immediately.

Upon contacting the sellers, they could only send me a returns label and did not contact me to confirm that I'd be guaranteed the product price and the postage price. I contacted them again but haven't heard anything from them.

In summary: awful customer service, awful product. Waste of time and money. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.
on 30 June 2013
Extremely satisfied that I had found something to be so helpful in helping to alleviate restricted storage space.
In an excited fashion, on their arrival, I immediately placed my three MA1 jackets into a vac bag and sucked them to a thin sheet.
Forty mins later, however, I went to move the amazingly vacuumed package only to find that it was no longer a sliver but the size
that the jackets already were when next to each other on hangers. No 'space-saving' involved there at all - and I purchased TWO.
Don't do the same.
on 3 July 2013
The product is poor quality. The seals aren't strong enough and the bags let in air almost immediately, leaving them totally defunct. Complete waste of money. Most disappointing.
on 7 July 2013
The hanger broke off as I lifted it up.i packed it flat on the bed.also the air came out of it.
on 18 February 2014
Difficult to hang clothes, would not seal to vacuum indefinitely - became full of air quickly, hanger broke under weight of clothes.
on 14 June 2013
This vacuum does not seal. All this product is is a (not very neat) plastic bag. Don't waste your monet
on 18 January 2014
Absolute Rubbish!! Don't waste your money buying this crap! I bought two neither can take the weight of clothes without the hanger breaking causing the bag to fall to the floor. I managed to fix one by jamming a matchstick into the connection holding the hanger to the bag. But it was too late for the other bag after falling down several times it split when the hangers inside pushed through after falling of the bag hanger for the umpteenth time. Each bag had only 3 jackets in so it was not over loaded. I haven't bothered to return the broken one as the cost of the postage is probably more than the refund. Cheap Rubbish!! sold for great profit!!!
on 5 February 2014
Bags whilst looked exactly as they do on the site did not seal very well with the vacuum. The original vacuum bags I bought , Space savers were much better.