5.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum bags
I have never used these bags before but I found them easy to use and they did exactly what I needed them for.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars great in theory but....
I have bought 3 of these having been sent on a long term overseas contract for work.

All three fail with the valve leaking instantly. I have tried all sorts of things to correct, so I can only assume this is a poor design or a poor back -

they went in the bin!

if buying a product like this - do not buy cheap!
Published 23 months ago by Mike Morrison - RapidBI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars great in theory but...., 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Vacuum Seal Hanging Storage Wardrobe Organiser Space Saver Saving Hanger Bag

they went in the bin!

if buying a product like this - do not buy cheap!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 21 May 2013
I was very excited when I got these. But very disappointing performance. keeps loosing the vacuum seal . I wont recommend it at all. I would like my money back but too much hassle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work. Really. Don't bother., 13 Jun. 2013
Before I start, I should say that I regularly use vacuum seal products for out-of-season clothes, and know how to operate them.

This arrived:
- without a brand name
- with inadequate instructions ('close the seal' - it should confirm how)
- with an inadequate seal clip (the small clip that is drawn through the bag opening to close it). Eventually I had to use the seal clip from another, better product from a different seller.

Upon trying it several times with a few dresses (so not too many items) it became clear that the valve simply didn't work, and the bag leaked immediately.

Upon contacting the sellers, they could only send me a returns label and did not contact me to confirm that I'd be guaranteed the product price and the postage price. I contacted them again but haven't heard anything from them.

In summary: awful customer service, awful product. Waste of time and money. If I could give it 0 stars, I would.

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 7 July 2013
The hanger broke off as I lifted it up.i packed it flat on the bed.also the air came out of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work., 3 July 2013
The product is poor quality. The seals aren't strong enough and the bags let in air almost immediately, leaving them totally defunct. Complete waste of money. Most disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., 18 Feb. 2014
Difficult to hang clothes, would not seal to vacuum indefinitely - became full of air quickly, hanger broke under weight of clothes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment!, 30 Jun. 2013
Extremely satisfied that I had found something to be so helpful in helping to alleviate restricted storage space.
In an excited fashion, on their arrival, I immediately placed my three MA1 jackets into a vac bag and sucked them to a thin sheet.
Forty mins later, however, I went to move the amazingly vacuumed package only to find that it was no longer a sliver but the size
that the jackets already were when next to each other on hangers. No 'space-saving' involved there at all - and I purchased TWO.
Don't do the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars A plastic bag, 14 Jun. 2013
This vacuum does not seal. All this product is is a (not very neat) plastic bag. Don't waste your monet

2.0 out of 5 stars Vacuum storage bags, 5 Feb. 2014
Bags whilst looked exactly as they do on the site did not seal very well with the vacuum. The original vacuum bags I bought , Space savers were much better.

3.0 out of 5 stars there o.k, 2 Feb. 2014
the trouble with these vacuum bags is the seal there not really air tight I found that there all right at first but leak after a period of time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›