5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Cafe
I Bought this for my 9 year old daughter. Its a nice addition to the other Tatty Ted play sets. She loves it !
Published on 9 Mar. 2013 by R. ledger

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic toy with teeny accessories but very cute.
I can't deny this is a cute toy. The colours and decoration are immediately appealing to younger children. They love the tiny features and the opening window and door but; it's not without problems.

Published 10 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic toy with teeny accessories but very cute., 30 Jun. 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)

*The little viewfinder on the camera shows 6 different pictures of the Blue Nosed Friends. You need some bright light, preferably a sunny day, before you can clearly make them out.
*Once open the cafe has very basic accessories (ice cream cone, a couple of ice cream glasses and a plastic till), they're not secured into the camera and they're 'tiny'. We'd lost the ice cream cone in a couple of minutes.

The good point is that you do get Truffles to add to your collection of figures. It's worth mentioning that this series of figures don't move, you can't pose them and what you see is exactly what you get.

I bought the camera in the sale and didn't pay anything like full price. I'm very pleased I didn't. For the price I paid it's not bad but I wouldn't have wanted to pay more.
Comment Comment | Permalink

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Cafe, 9 Mar. 2013
R. ledger (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars happy girl, 7 April 2014
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)
Bought this along with the figurines as extra for my daughters birthday and we are both very happy with the product

4.0 out of 5 stars "Truffle's arms don't move!", 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)
My 3 year old daughter really enjoys this toy and incorporates her Sylvanian Families into playing with it. It is fairly plasticy but very much as expected. The main negative is that the figure doesn't have posable limbs which seems a shame...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)
Great toy..however it can be a bit difficult for children to open it, plus some very small pieces...but I would recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun toy, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)
My daughter sets this up next to the Tatty teddy house for her blue nose friends to buy ice creams. It is a cute little shop a counter, till (not opening) and 3 tiny ice cream cones and milkshakes (very tiny so easy to lose).

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)
Box was ripped and damaged when it arrived and needs replacing as it was for a Christmas present so toy not been played with

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 15 Nov. 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: My Blue Nose Friends Truffle's Camera Cafe (Toy)
I wasn't happy when I recieved this as the lens on the camera was cracked and it looks all scratched

5.0 out of 5 stars ... A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THREE YEAR OLD AND SHE LOVED, 15 Jan. 2015
BOUGHT FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THREE YEAR OLD AND SHE LOVED IT