5.0 out of 5 stars 007 James Bond Classics-Skyfall
I have always wanted to listen to James Bond themes for the films. This is great. I have my Kindle playing them whilst I iron or what ever!!!
Published 19 months ago by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars James Bond
I was a bit disappointed with this album. I downloaded it OK but i was surprised that the tracks are not from the original artists. Its ok but would rather have had the original artists.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Gary Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars James Bond, 20 April 2013
This review is from: 007 - James Bond Classics - Skyfall ' 50 years Edition ' (MP3 Download)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Music, The Lyrics but not all original artists!, 16 Dec 2013
A bit of a let down. Sound is good but would be better if it was original artists. Overall not bad!

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite 007 standard!, 28 July 2014
shame it wasn't song by the original artists; ok if you want the songs & not fussed who sings

5.0 out of 5 stars 007 James Bond Classics-Skyfall, 23 Jan 2013