5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic protection for iPad mini
I love Tucano stuff. I have their sleeves for both my MacBook Pro and iPad 3, so bought the black of these for myself, and the fuscia for the other half.

Published 20 months ago by Gimper

1.0 out of 5 stars Designed in Italy but manufactured in ?
I hate it when product comes with headline packaging statement saying Designed in Italy, so we know where it was manufactured , yeah China!!
The foam cover is ok but the zipper looks a really cheap, first one came with bad zipper had to get it replaced and I cannot see the second one lasting long either, pity they couldn't have got it manufactured in Italy as well as...
Published 29 days ago by robin fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic protection for iPad mini, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tucano Elements Second Skin Sleeve for iPad Mini - Black (Accessory)

Excellent quality, nicely padded and a nice touch with the embossed logos. I have a smart cover and a gel back on my mini, and it fits in this sleeve perfectly. The little flap, inside at the top, that folds over the ipad to protect it from the zips is a superb idea.

Quality product and totally recommended to add that bit of protection to your mini.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solution for iPad with Logitek keyboard, 13 Oct 2013
Tony Gough (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have an iPad mini with the Logitek keyboard/cover and wanted an outer cover that would take both. Had seen a review for this here where someone else had the same and recommended this so took the chance and ordered it.

It works really well, comfortably taking the iPad with it's cover, the fit is very good.

All I would say is this cover is more about stopping scratches and lesser bumps, I'm not sure how much it would do to protect a corner for example dropping from desk height or above which was what I attempted to do with my first choice the iLuv cover but be warned if you use an iPad with the Logitek keyboard it won't fit easily, it's too tight, that cover only works with the iPad on it's own which is a shame as it had greater protection,

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sleeve I've Been Waiting For, 3 May 2013
I originally bought one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A6BGF1Q due to a lack of other options and found the quality lacking, despite being cheap. I saw this and decided it looked a better proposition, and I was not disappointed.

The quality is excellent - the neoprene feels thick and is nicely stitched. Best of all is that it has been designed with enough space for the iPad to have a case fitted. I believe most people using a sleeve like this will be using some kind of case on the device as well, so it makes sense to make it large enough to accommodate this. I use an Apple smart cover and a cheap TPU cover on the back and this sleeve is large enough to fit my iPad without any stretching. There is a flap at the top inside the sleeve to hook over the device and prevent it from moving around or interfering with the zips which is a nice touch. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look NO FURTHER for an iPad Mini case/cover, 17 Sep 2013
I wasted hours researching dozens and dozens of iPad Mini cases, sleeves, covers, wallets through the whole price range - from 2.99 to 89.99. I'm not loaded but I was willing to fork out for the BEST product out there for me.

I had Tucano in mind as I've had a similar 'second skin' sleeve for my laptop for about three years. A big factor for me was that I use a Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover and wanted something that would fit both and still be snug and secure.

I discarded lots because they were more fashionable that practical and lots because they wouldn't even hold an iPad Mini with a smart cover let alone a keyboard.

When I stumbled upon this product my eyes brightened as I recognised the make and then I saw that it could contain an iPad with smart cover as well. It didn't say anything about the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover but I ordered it anyway thinking that even if the iPad fitted it would be worth having.

I chose 3-5 day postage and it turned up today - on the third day. I was DELIGHTED to find that it fits the iPad Mini with the keyboard cover attached like a glove. It looks amazing, feels wonderful and really protects. I tried it without the keyboard cover and it's as good - presumably due to the flexible material and design.

Look no further. I'm delighted :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain case for mini-ipad, 31 Jan 2013
I have bought Tucano products before & they offer excellent value, being well made & hard wearing.I am very satisfied with this
product & would heartily recommend this case.It is big enough to fit the mini-ipad with a smart cover still fitted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for iPad mini, 19 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 April 2013
This is a lovely sleeve for a very reasonable price. I had been looking for one that would fit the smart cover in and this does just that. Arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad Mini Case, 4 April 2013
Simon Reeves (UK) - See all my reviews
Great case fits my ipad mini and the magnetic cover, it has good protection
Its well made and the neoprene construction allows for the case to be put anywhere and keep my ipad fully protected

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour and price, 26 Sep 2013
This fits my ipad well - I have a magnetic keyboard on my ipad which acts as a case - this sleeve accommodates this and it fits comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sleeve for ipad mini, 8 Aug 2013
I've been looking for a sleeve that will fit my ipad mini and logitech keyboard together. This is perfect. Fits in snugly and has added safety of mesh on the inside to pull over the top of the ipad stopping it rubbing on the zip or falling out. An added bonus is that it is an add-on item so the price is brilliant.