Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 3 June 2013
Love reading about living in these times for both rich and poor. The rules and protocol that have to be lived by
on 3 April 2014
Another excellent book about time travel romance I'm finding I'm getting quite addicted to these types of stories. Old fashioned romantic values and romance great story line and Charles seemed quiet hot for his time period and izzy was definitely the right woman for him.
on 12 November 2013
Well it was all right as stories go but rather short with odds of snippets from further books at the end which does annoy me somewhat. The storyline for me was a bit on the weak side. When I finnished it it was a case of....... "Hmmmmm could have been better".
on 14 February 2013
Light hearted fun book. Good story, great escapism a lot of fun.
I would recommend this book to all my friends, particularly those in need of a little time out of the real world.
on 21 March 2013
Good book for light reading

Kept me interested in characters and what they were up too.

recommend to anyone wanting a light book to read in a short time.
on 27 March 2013
Unbelievably bad from start to finish. Plot, characters, situations, dialogue ... not much to redeem this book. Very very trashy.
on 7 January 2013
I really like the way the hero and heroine adapts to eachother throughout the story and I feel that the duke was before his time..
on 19 February 2013
not an awful lot of content and over use of the word scooted, definitely not in keeping with the period.
on 21 March 2013
Very disappointing the storyline felt rushed and simplistic with absolutely no reason to engage or care for the main characters.