5.0 out of 5 stars Moon Wreck
Fantastic series of books, that are very easy to read. I couldn't put the book down and went straight on to the next book.
Published 3 months ago by Darrell Young

2.0 out of 5 stars interesting idea, poor writing
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Written by a teenager, perhaps for ten year olds, 16 April 2014
Stair "Stair" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Wreck: First Contact (Moon Wreck series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
From the initial chapter onwards I could not believe the characters - no way will a highly trained astronaut sit and tearfully/fearfully stare at photos of his family without looking at all options. Terrible dialogue and a naff development of a potentially good storyline.
Would be a good read for ten to thirteen year olds at a guess

2.0 out of 5 stars interesting idea, poor writing, 6 Mar 2014
A lot of people in my opinion have over rated this book. The story is interesting as a concept but poorly executed. The writing isn't very good, juvernile and repetative. There is also very little conflict in the story to hook me in. I did read the next two shorts as well, however the story didn't pregress into anything that I personally am interested in reading. There are far better stories out there.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unengaging, 1 Sep 2013
I found the story unengaging and simplistic. I never found myself caring if the lead characters lived or died. On the positive side - I liked the premise of the story.

2.0 out of 5 stars Plodding, 13 Jun 2013
While I found the concept of this book interesting and the world created by it interesting and real the used of language was plodding and pedestrian in the extreme. There is a big difference between saying what is happening and describing what is happening and this story has far to much of the former and not enough of the latter it could benefit from some good editing.

3.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 5 July 2014
spot on

5.0 out of 5 stars Moon Wreck, 27 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not bad, but this is a short story, not a book., 16 May 2014
Some people here criticize the writing, while store is a bit devoid of conflict, and the characters were a bit juvenile, its not all bad. If i would have read this story in an anthology of short stories of promising (or new) Sci-Fi authors, my opinion would be that its not too bad, not the most original, but still novel idea, good read - the good sort of average. Unfortunately, it is sold as a book. And for that, its very short (15 mins read for me). Considering the price, its acceptable, but i don't really want have 10 titles on my kindle just to read one book - there are better ones out there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Moon Dreck, 12 Dec 2013
Truly awful writing. How many times must we learn that the stranded astronauts are concerned for their families. When he "shined his torch" for the third time, I'd already lost interest. Awful, truly awful. Please don't write any more of this drivel.

3.0 out of 5 stars good taster but very very short, 8 Nov 2013
I have to admit, these kind of things really put me off buying the books.
I don't like having to buy and download lots of chapters, as this is only a vehicle to increase revenue.
I will try the next chapter and if it's another few pages, like this, then I won't be progressing beyond this.

Take a leaf out of Sara kings book (literally) and write a real, full length book. Then your customers, for that's what your readers are, won't get pissed off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good opener, 30 Oct 2013
Mr. J. Gordon "Avidfan" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Yes, a good opener to what I hope continues in the follow up, Revelations and Secrets of Ceres. In the past I have read the opener of a short series, which is packed with all the right stuff, fast, gripping page turning stories, that keep you on edge, making you opt straight away for the remaining series books, only to find that they don't fill the boots of the opener. I hope this time, they do.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›