Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.27

on 2 November 2012
CCDA examanination tests you on a wide range of topics and you need to have a good grasp of voice & video, switch & routing, wireless, and security as well as design methodology. I have read the two offical Cisco press books but this presents the information in a clear concise manner which aids learning of less familiar subjects. This book fills a void in the market for quality material on a complex exam.
Update 23/11/12
Having used this book as the main source of my studies, I passed the design exam :)
on 25 March 2013
This book covers a lot of what I already learned in my CCNA Certification through the Cisco Networking Academy Program. However it is well laid out and easy to digest on my kindle for PC. The end of chapters quizzes again are similar to what you see in the Cisco Networking Academy Program and handy for consolidating what you have learned in each chapter. I have not taken the CCDA Design exam yet and I know that this alone would not be enough to prepare me for certification and it does not include any labs. I studied Computer Network Management & Design at University and a lot of the topics covered I already knew about. Overall it is an excellent book and does cover a lot of the theory/knowledge required for certification and a good understanding of Network Design.
on 9 January 2013
I have several of HowToNetwork books and they never fail to provide a simple yet very important part in my passing Cisco Exams, as they are easy on the eye and full of helpful information.
on 19 July 2015
Very informative, clear and concise.
Really simplified.