5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING
Every time I'm bored I play this game because it so GOOD! People say it's like minecraft pe, but in a way it's totally different with loads of stuff like bulls and cows. Really makes you deal entertained for a bit. Recommended for people who play minecraft pc.

Overall AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Published 20 months ago by noodles

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
It is ok
I downloaded it and it was ok until I played on a world I downloaded
The world was to do with nudity
I reported it though
They really should be careful and watch what is going on in the game and who is putting what on it
I love it apart from that bit I would give it 3 maybe 4 and a half
( the half is the nasty part of it ) but the...
Published 15 months ago by amazing girl

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 2 Nov. 2013

Overall AMAZING!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
I love this game they don't lie on the pics they put on its all real you can join on others worlds but you can't see them. There is loads of as animals and credit as dying stuff if I was not allowed minecraft pocket edition I would ask for this it's
EPIC defiantly worth buying but I don't know how to upload my own world for people to see, plus you can build a EPIC world with diamonds in chests and all the other cool stuff g of Gnostic click it and be or out click play o n modify and you can change it to survival that's a little cheat that I found out lol you need this game I came describe the rest I won't fit on all I can say is its a EPIC game

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
I love this game, like the best game in the world. But you could have dogs and leads with collars to so the don't attack or run away from you at any time. Overall GET THE APP ITS AMAZING,and its so hard to amaze me!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
I don't know wots up with the guys that say it is poop
It is better than minecraft p.e
And cheaper
Get survival craft
I am off to play on it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
Has kept our 11 year old entertained for hours!! Great value for money. May never see my kindle again though!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
It is a brilliant game for e.g. you get to ride horses and cammels but ride with a saddle otherwise they don't like it btw I don't know how to make it but the good thing is you can't turn creative of and on so get one on creative they're are also polar bears and normal bears it is a bit like minecraft with the block and the the gold the coal the iron and the diamond but some do look different from minecraft.and because I can play it on my table it is even better hadn't got brilliant graphics but it still brilliant and instead of creepers and zombies and skeletons (just talking about the kindle game of minecraft) survival craft has wolf's and sharks and bears and much much more you should totally get it and it is even cheaper than minecraft.Anyway we all have different opinions and this is mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWEOSME GAME, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
This is just a cheaper version of mine craft pocket edition apart from. On this u get horses!! This is an awesome game!

If u want minecraft but its to expensive this is the game u want ;)

From horseluver xoxox

4.0 out of 5 stars Very engaging, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
Had this a few weeks now and its a good time waster! being quite addictive its very easy to spend a lot of time. On my third world now, lots of tunnels and houses in the mountains, on the coast, in the desert, etc. Electric lighting now being installed in the tunnels.

One thing to make clear, this is not minecraft, no zombies etc but I like it for that. Look out for those wolves in challenging mode, they hurt. Good value at only £3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
This is my favourite game ever!

I would recommend that you first download the demo version which will provide you with the experience of Survivalcraft and determine if it's for you. The demo version provides you with the experience of a day while the full version is the unlimited experience.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all aspects, especially the "creative" mode which allows your imagination to run wild, building houses with underground swimming pools or waterfalls; creating temples; glass houses, etc.

I'm now experiencing the "challenging" mode & attempting to survive. There are multiple other modes such as "cruel" & "harmless" which I've yet to try.

So plenty of challenges ahead and having thoroughly enjoyed Lego this is a fantastic world to be let loose on.

Enjoy!

Jenny

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
If you can't afford minecraft this is the game for you I love it there is so much possibility you need to get it!

Survivalcraft