Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 21 March 2016
This is the story of Alexandra yorke who was a police clairvoyant in the big city,she had returned to her home town as there were two many people in the big city. One night Alex received a phone call her friend Deputy Jennifer Hall and asked her to come to a crime scene at old mans Blake place where a murder had taken place when Alex arrived Jens boss did not want Alex to see the scene he then let Alex see the scene and she found that the heart had been removed and her body was covered in Runes here begins the stort or Magic deaths and people from a different world. Plan to read the next book in the series
on 10 December 2014
**AUDIO REVIEW**

I was given a copy of the audio version of this book, in exchange for review.

Thank you, Mr Cooper! I was thoroughly engrossed in this book, that I did not see the end coming and I went WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Then the epilogue came and I went, phew! *sorta*

But I digress, let me tell you why I loved this.

Alex is best described as a witch with paranormal powers. She sees things, cn hear your thoughts and if you touch?? Lets just say, don't. When asked to "see" into a crime scene, she relives the victim's last few moments, in all their gory, painful detail. Its the runes carved on the victim's body that sent Alex's spidey senses off (my words, not her's) and she finds herself in a good old fashioned battle of good versus evil. But then Douglas arrives. Out of nowhere. Quite literally. With news that actually makes Alex believe that real magic does exist. But more bodies turn up, and its a race against time to stop The Rune Killer.

LOVE LOVEE LOVED this book. It has magic and mayhem, murder and mischief. Jilted lovers and old friends. Although its clean, it is fairly graphic in its description of the violence these victims suffered, especially the first one. Made me cringe a bit.

While I knew there was a second part to this story, I did not see the end coming up quite so quickly, and if I had been READING this, my poor kindle may well have ended up on the floor! I have part two to listen to right after I finish writing and posting this review :-)

The Narrator, Mikael Naramore, has a clear and even voice, if sometimes coming across a littl slow in his reading, but that might just be me. I like his accent, his reading voice, which is American with a hint of something else, but not quite sure what. He has clearly voiced all the characters, and I could tell who was speaking without the narrative telling me so. This is the first time I've listened to Mr Naramore, and I would be very happy to listen to him again.

All in all, a thoroughly fabulous way to spend the 7 hours it took to listen to.

5 stars for the book, and 5 for the narration.
on 21 May 2014
This is very different from Mark Cooper's other books and it doesn't seem to be as well plotted as usual. The end is sudden and not very satisfactory.
on 14 May 2015
I have really enjoyed reading this book. I'm fast working my way through all of Mark E Coopers books and I've not been disappointed once.
on 23 January 2014
this is a new style from mark and i hope he produces more like it
The question is when do we get to read book 2
on 25 May 2015
Loved this book couldn't put it down had too get the next book to find out what happenx
on 9 June 2015
Enjoyed this all the way through . Some nice twists.
on 1 June 2016
Loved it and can't wait to read the next one
on 10 July 2016
My wife loves collecting and reading books
on 3 September 2015