4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
Space saver as we have very little storage room it fitted very well under our stairs as we could make our own shape
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. J. M. Coulter

3.0 out of 5 stars Strength needed
Need strength in hands to assemble. It was difficult to maintain each section while putting the other part in. This led to frustration. When assembled it did the job. Now I need to assemble the other one, I think I will leave it for another day!
Published 8 months ago by Judy Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfied customer, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wine System Rack Expandable Wine Holder for 6 Bottles Kitchen Home DIY Wine Storage System
Not easy to assemble, keep falling apart, once done can't fit all type of bottle in, does definitely not fit a champagne bottle in. That was what I got it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strength needed, 26 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 7 Dec 2013
Mrs. J. M. Coulter "jen coulter" (west yorks) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars assemby, 2 Dec 2013
As someone with many decades of experience in DIY assembly I found this small structure a complete nightmare. Keeping it together as a unit to hold wine bottles I eventually managed using copious amounts of time and glue.
The only conclusion I can come to is that the holes drilled in the wooden pieces are not consistent.