5.0 out of 5 stars Moon Walking, 10 Jun 2014
These trainers are like tiny, blue clouds on your feet, it's true they make your skin sweat like you just dipped your toes in molten lava, but it's totally worth it, because the acrid smell coming from your tootsies will never compare to the feeling of joy when these babies walk you down the street.

It's true they run rediculously large, and the size 4 I ordered would have fitted a yeti, but once I got a smaller size, I was able to stop weeping into my cereal and start enjoying the perks of a trainer such as these.

WARNING; They do encourage 'smug face' when seeing other human's wearing lesser shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 May 2014
I am astounded by how comfortable and light these shoes are!
I've had them a week, and literally only taken them off to go to bed!!
I bought them initially to see if they would ease my back pain, as I was previously wearing converse shoes and thought these might be too flat - so far, it appears to have worked. There have been no 'wearing in' issues, no rubbing or blisters, even with no socks on due to the very warm weather at present.
I have already recommended them to several people, and am eagerly awaiting payday so I can buy another pair in a different style. Very much worth the money in my opinion, and can't wait for my next pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A solution to sore feet., 14 Aug 2014
I have some pre laced bungee type Sketchers but found I could not adjust them to suit the top of my foot which is currently swollen. I needed comfort while on a holiday which involved lots of tramping around cities and countryside
I know Sketchers come up wide and choose these for that reason. Also the laces give me control over the fit. A nice idea to have spare laces in the contrast colour so you can ring the changes or coordinate with other things.
I love them because:-
they are the lightest shoe I have ever found
they are like slippers with support
they do not slip on wet surfaces- some other Sketcher soles do
they did not cause any blisters or hot spots despite wearing them continuously for 12 days
the raised sole and top cap protection also stopped me getting wet feet
The description is grey and purple. I would say they are grey and pink especially as the spare laces are very pink.
Wearing these has encouraged me to walk 5 miles a day. Sketchers do seem to change styles frequently so I will be buying another pair to stash away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely walking shoes, 30 Sep 2014
I read several reviews on these before ordering and I can confirm what other people have said:
- they are a little large for size - I have broad feet and take 7 usually so I ordered a 6 and a 7. The 6 fits snugly and the 7 is a bit roomy. I kept them both though as I ordered different colours. If you have regular size feet I expect you would need a smaller size;
- they are extremely light, comfortable and flex as you walk - great if you're trying to walk briskly for exercise whilst trying to keep good posture;
- they aren't waterproof but I think that's outweighed by their flexibility and the fact that they keep your feet cool;
- can't comment on how long they will last as I've only worn them a few times. I will definitely buy more when these ones wear out though;
- wide range of colours and they look good.
Overall, very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars So light there like walking in slippers, 9 Jun 2014
Hardly know their on my feet love them, they come up slightly bigger than normal but I didn't need a size smaller

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight walking shoes, 30 May 2014
I ordered a size 7 as I usually wear size seven shoes, then worried that perhaps I should have ordered a larger size as I normally do with trainers, but these are a perfect fit (so in reality probably larger than a size 7 trainer). They are the most comfortable trainers I have ever owned. Walking non stop for 3 days without socks I am happy to report not one blister. The look good with shorts and cropped trousers, so great holiday shoes where sandals might not be appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 27 Jun 2014
I have suffered from lower back problems and used to walk a few times a week. I bought these to get back walking. So comfortable you hardly know you're wearing them. Feet did not sweat. Shoes don't smell. They are extremely light. I would recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars feels like you are wearing comfy socks!, 28 July 2014
This is the second pair of these shoes I've had as I wore down the first pair with walking 3 miles a day! Highly recommend to anyone who wants a pair of comfy shoes. Suitable for all ages and they come in a fantastic range of colours. I would be lost without my sketchers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking, but better., 7 Aug 2014
These are wonderful Spring/Summer trainers. You can wear them without socks, in fact it's better to wear them without socks as I felt my feet were slipping around inside them a bit while wearing them with socks. VERY light on the foot and walking in them is so comfortable. You can feel the air whistling through them which is lovely when it's hot. I don't think these would be good for the Autumn/Winter period though as your feet would be terribly cold.

They run a little big in size. I'm a 7.5 so I normally order a size 8, but they were massive. When i exchanged them for a size 7, they fit much better but were still a little loose so I suggest going a size down from what you normally wear, unless you plan to wear thick socks with them.

All in all, a wonderful pair of shoes. Very glad I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking shoes ever, 29 Jun 2014
sent for these walking shoes because of the reviews and believe me they were all right, they are the most comfortable shoes I have worn for a long time. I have wide feet with sore under pads. I feel as if I am walking on air!. have already recomended them to friends.