on 1 February 2014
Setup was stupidly difficult but after poking around online I sorted it out.
Simple install guide is,
1. Plug into a wall plug
2. Open your internet connection ( bottom left of desktop screen)
Search for network WiFi repeater and connect to it
3. Open web browser, chrome, Firefox or ie
4. Type in address bar 192.168.10.1. When on landing page type in admin in both boxes this should give you access to the WiFi repeater router page.
5. Wireless config. When the web browser is on WiFi repeater router page setup click wireless in top left corner of web page. Find your own network. Click apply. Then it should ask you for the encryption/passphrase/password to your wireless network. Leave said on this page as what it is and only enter your password to your wireless click apply. Once done it will display as WiFi repeater connect to it and it should work.
AP CONFIG.
1. PLUG IN WALL
2. CONNECT RJ45 FROM WIFI REPEATER TO COMPUTER
3. TYPE IN WEB BROWSER 192.168.10.1
4. CLICK ON AP SETUP
5. SET UP THE ACCESS POINT NAME (WIFI REPEATER) CHANGE THE NAME TO WHAT YOU WANT YOUR NETWORK TOBE CALLED. CHANGE NETWORK SECURITY AND PASSPHRASE(WPA2 PSK).
6. PLUG RJ45 CONNECTOR FROM ROUTER TO WIFI REPEATER PLUG.
7. CHECK WIFI CONNECTIONS AND THE NETWORK YOU HAVE CREATED SHOULD BE THERE.
it is a great product I use ap mode instead of wireless repeater function speeds and range is slightly better. I would reccomend this to anyone just follow install at the top for either and all will be great. There install instructions are not straight forward so check this review for setup.
on 10 October 2013
I was a bit worried when i sent for this booster as other reviews stated that it was hard to set up, but I had no problems at all! I had it up and running in twenty minutes and it has boosted my wifi signal all over my house and across the garden to the study in a caravan. I'm getting a full signal there and am as I speak in said caravan watching a film online, so what more needs to be said. An excellent product for a small price.
on 10 December 2013
Once working this is fantastic. From zero in my front room it was boosted to 5 bars! That's the plus. On the downside the instructions are badly laid out and assume a lot of knowledge. Setting up as a repeater is actually very easy once you have done it once. Great pity the instructions make it look complicated.
on 28 October 2013
After contacting the seller he sent me a youtube to help with setup. This didn`t help as the film quality was very poor. Finally gave up and asked my computer engineer son in law to help! He also couldn`t understand setup instructions but he muddled through and got it working after a couple of hours. Good news is that it works great.
Reason for low rating is for the trouble in setup as I almost gave up.
on 6 July 2015
OS X users may have a really hard time with the setup and the instructions, nothing works. I eventually got this set up by using a Windows laptop to go through the admin configuration and setup. Once it has been set up, I had the repeater next to the router and pretty much had worse signal than my ISP's router. I then moved it to a location near the corridor, so it could beam the WiFi signal clearly with no obstructions and eventually got it working at about the same signal power as my router. At the end of the day, it was a waste of time and money.
on 23 October 2013
Simple to install/use/setup. Just sits there doing it's thing. Would recommend this device over some others costing a lot more.
on 20 July 2014
The WiFi signal generated from this is simply too weak for our property walls! It barely reaches through a wall, now way near as good as a normal router would. I do not recommend any WiFi Repeater/Extender, I think the best way to go is with a Powerline Homeplug with a WiFi point, one like TP Link for example.

Even the reviews for top brand names for WiFi Repeaters are abismal! I wouldn't waste my time or money on anything more than this mistake of a purchase! Just my experience! :)
on 2 April 2014
I gave this four as the set up can be a bit fiddly. If you have set up routers etc it should not be any problem.
I use mine for tv equipment and use a lan hard wire straight in. Its been reliable so far.
A lot of problems with wireless equipment seems to be crossover and interference from other wireless networks locally.
This can make devices like this not perform so well . I use a free program called inSIDDer 3, it allows you to monitor local networks and showes router channel overlaps etc.
on 31 July 2015
cheap, cheap, cheap and you get what you pay for- eventually managed to get this product software to allow me to log in and accept my computer. Found it worked for all of five minutes- it found the router, and managed to boost the signal all of two meters, and then just stopped working- it then never boosted the signal again- so a sporadic fault. Throwing it away and have bought a TP-Link- wifi extender costing £34.99- works well and I get 5 bar wifi strength 10m away and through a solid brick wall- the software on this was also easy to use as well
on 8 January 2015
This is brilliant. Needed a boost us my office is upstairs and router downstairs. This does just what I wanted. There were some reviews saying it was hard to set up but I didn't find it so. Was up and running 10 minutes.