5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - & the right size!!!
I don't often write product reviews but having spent a great deal of time looking through other reviews on here to decide which size to buy I thought I would write one!

Published 17 days ago by GreenGoldPhoenix

3.0 out of 5 stars Skitchers Go Walk 2
I had a pair of the standard Sketchers Go Walk size 5 which fitted me very well so I ordered the Go Walk 2 as I liked the look of them but I found them too large for me and probably a size 4 would have been better - they were unsuitable for me due to the size but I kept them as a gift for my Mother in Law and have now ordered the standard Go Walk for myself. So a word of...
Published 5 months ago by Joan Colk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - & the right size!!!, 13 Aug 2014

There are several reviews which state the size comes up far too large. I take a UK 5 in pretty much all shoes (with the exception of sandals where I find a UK 6 a better fit to allow more room) but normally trainers are a 5, max 5.5. I figured as there were no half sizes available, I would order a 5 as using for exercise I wanted to allow for feet swelling and the ability to wear them with socks and given the other reviews I didn't want to over estimate.

So glad I stuck with my shoe size! If I had bought the 4 I don't think the length would have been right. They are a really good fit, very wide at the toes, but I like this as it feels like my feet have room to breathe without the shoe falling off! Also there hasn't been any rubbing so far (although not had them long).

So to sum up, I cannot yet comment on durability but they are EXTREMELY comfortable, very light, bouncy, flexible and when ordering stick to your usual shoe size or if you are in between then perhaps the size smaller. But if all your other shoes are one size then that size should be fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying more of these, 24 Jun 2014
My first order was for a pair in size five UK which were huge for my feet, but once swapped for a size four, these fantastic shoes fitted like slippers. They are so lightweight it is a pleasure to go out in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury for feet, 24 Oct 2013
I brought this item as do a lot of walking as a post person and also as I have a dog. I need to look after by knees and need a little more cushion than most shoes offer. They are well made and v.v.comfortable. I ordered a 6 uk and have found them generous but this could be the round toe style of the shoe. They are v.light weight and yes I will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, great fit, great comfort, 28 Sep 2013
This is the first pair of sketchers shoes I have bought but they certainly won't be the last, they are so light and comfortable I don't know I have them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like walking, 6 Nov 2013
They are the most comfortable shoes you'll ever put on. The cushioning insoles are great. Try them and see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 27 Dec 2013
E Fosbrook "emmacakes" (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
So light, so comfy - at work one day, I had to look down and check I hadn't forgotten to take my slippers off that morning!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, 14 Oct 2013
Bought them because I was going to New York sightseeing. They were extremely comfortable & supportive. I'm going to get another pair in a different colour

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing comfort, 23 May 2014
from day one amazing comfort. I have RA and struggle with mobility but these make it so much easier, even worked a 13 hour shift in them

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend these., 3 May 2014
I'm getting over double ankle fracture, can't find any foot ware that's comfy but stumbled on these, they have improved my walking and are so comfortable, would recommend them .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes, 11 Jun 2014
I suffer form Achilles Tendonitis and am always struggling to find good, comfortable shoes to wear. I walk over two and a half miles every day (to and from work) and these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn for my "commute", it feels like you have your slippers on, they are so light it's unbelievable.
I ordered a size smaller than I normally would due to other reviews and the advice was spot on - they are just right. I did order the all black shoe as I wanted them for work - but now I know how comfy they are further colours will be ordered, I think the pink ones will be next.
Can't recommend them enough - I even told my Chiropractor about them and he has been telling other patients about them.
Excellent purchase and one very happy customer