5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!
Great book, I finished it in less than a week!
Well written and though within the genre of fantasy fiction (that seems to suffer from a glut of clichéd storyline's) this series manages to dodge most of them and the result is an original and engaging story.
Published 20 months ago by Elle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read
At times was finding myself getting bored with the series but then again there was times I couldn't put the books down. I would say its a average read hmmm
Published 13 months ago by silky

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read!, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Children of the Sun (The II AM Trilogy) (Kindle Edition)
Great book, I finished it in less than a week!
Can't recommend this book, and this series, highly enough. This was a great ending (though hopefully a hiatus) to Two's story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant finale, 4 Nov 2012
Waited impatiently for the last part of the trilogy and it didn't disappoint. I couldn't put it down until I discovered what happened to not just Two, but all of the characters. Really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading more of Christopher Buechelers novels in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great third installment of a fantastic series!, 4 Nov 2012
This book, third in the series, was released on the Wednesday and I finished it by the Sunday. A masterpiece and written by a self published author. It has vampires in it but even if you dislike stories about vampires you should read these books. The author draws you in to a tale you end up wishing was true. As you reach the final chapter the only thing you want is for the story to not end. I will give nothing away other than to say i wish I was Two! Bravo Mr Buecheler, I can only see great things happening for you in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant vampire books!, 8 July 2014
Amazing series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ending, 4 May 2014
I have to say that this third book in this Saga brought the whole story of this thriller to an amazing end. It is a great trilogy that I thought that after the 1st book I would not get to the third of this trilogy. If you like Vampires and stuff, then this is for you!:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 Mar 2014
Once I started reading these books I just had to carry on till the end of the third one. A really great read. Thoroughly enjoyed them. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ending, 25 Feb 2014
A. Dutton - See all my reviews
Lots of gory fighting leading to the final big battle. Great story telling. Vampire lovers will really enjoy this trilogy.I'm going to miss Two.

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying vocabulary..., 5 Feb 2014
The books previous to this title are perfect, this one is so childish that it bored me big time.
The vocabulary is so annoying that I wanted to delete the book from my kindle.
I think the author did not thought of it properly, like any other ending book in any series, is rushed, and just parts are good action, and worth reading!

When I started reading this series I was deep in the story, and was a promising end, ey well, nothing spectacular, and just waste of my time.
I done what everyone does, read it in hope for a good finale, which proved until the end that was not worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Trilogy, 12 Aug 2013
The complete trilogy gripped right from the start. I've only given it four stars basically because I didn't want to come to the end of the saga of Two and want to see a continuation of it as soon as possible please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Aug 2013
Gave this 5 stars because i thought it was well written easy to follow with likeable characters and it was a really good story. The vampires were much more realistic than other vamp books and i found there world and rules interesting and well thought out. Great page turner. Exactly what i wanted. Really enjoyed the whole trilogy well done Chris :)

The Children of the Sun (The II AM Trilogy)
1.79