on 14 March 2013
Nice lightweight trainers. Comfortable, let your feet breath, Very good price. No blisters after running, pleased with the fit, size 6 where size 6, - this is often not the case when ordering online. Happy with the product.
on 26 April 2013
Very pleased with these trainers. The size is good. They look attractive on and are very comfy. I would definitely recommend them.
on 19 June 2013
Brill shoes but can feel heavy after having them on for a while. Arrived when stated, excellent service. thank you
on 9 September 2013
Very comfortable trainers. The soles have a nice bit of bounce to them. They fit perfectly and haven't rubbed one bit.
on 10 September 2013
Bought these on behalf of a friend who has no access to a computer. She recently wore these on a break to Blackpool. It was just what she wanted.
on 10 February 2014
My new trainers arrived and I'm so pleased with them. They are very comfortable and if I wanted I could wear them for most of the day. X
on 23 April 2014
Very impressed with these. Was a little apprehensive buying them without trying in 1st but great fit & very comfy from the start 😃👍
on 25 January 2014
I am amazed at the quality of these trainers for the price! They look great and are really comfortable. Not sure that they would be good enough to run in but they are perfect for me at the Gym. Sizing is also spot on!
on 5 June 2014
I bought these looking for a cheap replacement for my previous Nike run trainers. Mistake! The mostly positive reviews strenghtened my choice. They fit me fine and they are comfortable to WALK in, but no good for high impact aerobics or running. They feel like you are wearing normal hard shoes-no bounce or cushioning felt. I then went on to buy gel cushioning insoles for £17 to help reduce the impact on my joints, which helped some, but after a week, I got fed up and bought Nike trainers at a discount store.

Also the white fake leather part around the eye holes for the laces tore easily when tightening the laces. Overall, a crappy fuctional trainer. Only buy if you like the look of them, because they feel just like a shoe.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 October 2014
Would like to point out souls on training shoe are hard plastic instead of usual rubber, walking is very noisy and clumpy and will be slippy in the rain, no grip whatsoever so for a shopping or walking the dogs this training shoe suits, I know I shouldn't complain due to price but I don't want the whole world to know they're cheap but with me clumping out with dogs I think they're now wise to that, only other point is my feet were damp and I don't have sweaty feet it must be the stuff they're made of, it's a shame too as they are comfortable on but you only get what you pay for! Would suit for short term wear like going on holiday but please don't try run as you'll slide,
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse