5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky 2013
I used free anti virus programs for many years but got the frequent virus,trojan . Since changing to Kaspersky Internet security in 2010 I have had no such problems. It does what it says.
Published 20 months ago by Clifford Leslie Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
I paid extra for this product in order to get the protection for my Tablet and Mobile but after encountering problems trying to install on my Note 10.1 and two weeks of correspondence/phone calls I have been told by Kaspersky that there is a 'Known issue with the Note 10.1. Great! But I need it for my laptop so I have wasted money for the extra protection.
Last time...
Published 18 months ago by Jay Tee

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky 2013, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC & 1 Smartphone & 1 Tablet, 1 Year subscriptions) (DVD-ROM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great anti virus detects every virus, 30 April 2013
Kaspersky is a great anti-virus it does everthing you want from an anti-virus I would recommend though that when you install it go to settings and disable autorun on startup the program slowed my laptop down by about 8 secs just starting up meaning I went from 12 seconds to 20 which is a fair rise as laptop has an ssd and i7 processor. Any I also installed the mobile and tablet versions both work great. I am going to include the following links for people who can`t find where to download the apps. For Tablets :
{ [...] } and For smartphones :
{ [...] } copy the following in the link inside the curly brackets into the url bar at top of browser. Download right pack probably best to follow these instructions through your phone or tablet and download with them finally you`ll have to go into security settings on your android tablet or smartphone and allow unknown app be installed. Should work now and then follow instructions. Highly recommend Kaspersky Internet Security works great and app will be handy if my tablet or phone get robbed or lost in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 16 April 2013
Can't say how good it is at dealing with viruses etc as have no measure but it installs without any fuss and picks up on vulnerabilities in the PC set up, which once pointed out make sense to close. Haven't noticed any affect on performance (using Windows 8 on a PC and laptop). I've also installed it on an Android phone and again no obvious intrusion. I downloaded the trial version before buying this to make sure it worked OK and well worth doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 3 April 2013
first class delivery service, excellent price for 1 year licence for 3pc's + android + Tablet wonder why Kaspersky cant do this for repeat users on licence renewal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, 19 Feb 2013
Jay Tee (London, England) - See all my reviews
Last time I use Kaspersky.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 28 Dec 2012
Good product, good value with very prompt christmas delivery by Amazon as ever.
Only reason i dont give this product 5 stars is that after
inserting cd, kaspersky finds a more uptodate version on internet (>100mb)
which takes a while to download.
Product is easy to install (i uninstalled 2012 first) & works well on Vista , 7 & 8
To date it doesnt seem to have an adverse affect on machine performance.
Have also installed on a Samsung 10 tablet by downloading trial version of tablet
security from Kaspersky website and inserting supplied product key.
Havent installed on smartphone as yet.
So far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Would thoroughly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (3 PC), 25 May 2014
Easy to install without any problems. I did try to install the mobile version on my phone without much success. But the PC version works fine, allows you to check hard drives and memory sticks you are connecting and automatically updates itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and hasn't let me down., 20 May 2014
I find Kaspersky both reliable and easy to set up and use. I find it's usually cheaper to buy a new 3-user / 5-user product each year than update my copies online.

5.0 out of 5 stars secure, 31 Jan 2014
Keeps my computer secure and alerts me to any possible dangers. I like how it operates on my PC. Thanks

33.75