on 16 November 2013
Incredibly cheap to buy considering the overall performance of the product. Would definitely buy again . does exactly what it says
on 31 July 2013
if you wear glasses, get them, work in cinema and on the tv brilliantly. no more need to wear two pair anymore.
on 1 February 2013
really good did not expect much for this sort of money but I am very impressed they work really well
on 1 March 2013
My children both ware glasses and always found it awkward to ware both when watching a film on out 3d tv. This is a very simple solution to that problem. Very well constructed with the opening clasp easily "pushed" ( 9yr old daughter had no issues). Ticked all the "boxes" for me on price, quality and being funtional....
on 18 June 2014
Simple and easy to use - just how I like it. I was thinking of buying a set of prescription 3D glasses but thought that these would be a much more sensible option - and much cheaper.
Would recommend. Not as good as having prescription 3D of course, but for the cost...bargain.
on 30 May 2013
I really hated 3D films at the cinema. I can't see the picture well enough without my glasses, so I had to wear the 3D glasses over mine to watch films.

These are a boon - just clip over your normal glasses and away you go.

Ace
on 10 April 2014
No more wearing glasses over glasses. These are clip-ons identical to, but not as dark as, the clip-ons I occasionally use for strong sunlight. Simple and very effective. I would recommend them to anyone who has the appropriate-sized glasses.
on 16 March 2014
Glasses arrived quickly. Excellent product! My husband and I both wear glasses and were fed up trying to balance 2 pairs of glasses on our noses when watching a 3 d movie. These have solved the problem as they clip on.
on 31 July 2013
The standard 3D glasses were inconvenient for spectacle wearers with continuous adjustment required. These clip ons fitted perfectly and allowed trouble free 3D viewing at a very reasonable price.
on 27 February 2013
We had to get these glasses as our 5 year old Grandson wears glasses all the time and we needed them to clip on to his own glasses. These glasses fit ok even tho they are more for adult glasses

See one answered question