5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!!
Published 16 months ago by Sara

3.0 out of 5 stars Huge!
Published 9 months ago by Bargainhunter

3.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Isotoner Womens Suedette Pillowstep Mule Slippers (Shoes)
Bought these slippers a few years ago and the sizing was correct. Fast forward to now, these are like one whole size larger! They feel nice and snug when they're just new, but afer a few wears they become loose, large and rather shapeless. Very disappointed as I'm a fan of isotoner, but this particular type are not all that. Would not recommend at all. If you really want to get them, I would advise you get a size smaller than your usual. Good luck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide/large, 19 July 2014
Having been a happy customer of Isotoner slippers, I bought a pair of their Pillowstep slippers to replace an old Isotoner pair that had worn out. Immediately the pillowstep design made them feel comfortably bouncy, and I was happy to have another pair that seemed to fit. I took off the tags and binned the packaging. Big mistake. Within hours of wearing at home, the upper began to loosen. Two days later, they were so loose (on my size 7, D-width feet) that I had to curl my toes inside them to walk safely down stairs. I can't return them because they've been worn (and it is noticeable), but they'll do as a second pair when my first pair are in the wash. Just be very aware that these slippers will loosen and widen very quickly, so don't throw away packaging too quickly, as I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!!, 5 Aug 2013
I ordered these slippers as they were on sale and I am very pleased with my purchase! They arrived quickly and are sturdy, very well-made and so comfortable with the 'pillowstep'. The colour is lovely and the soles are quite thick which is good as I tend to pop out to our back garden while wearing them to gather the laundry in! I know they will last for a long time and I would definitely order these slippers again.

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfy, 13 April 2014
I have flattened arches and the cushioning in these slippers is fantastic for this. it feels like walking on air!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sole very hard, 2 Sep 2014
Was very disappointed with these new Isotoner slippers. The sole is hard and inflexible. The sizing is on the large side. They feel stiff and clunky on my feet. I do not like they way they feel at all.

All my other Isotoners have felt like an extension of my foot and were wonderfully comfortable, but not these. These are my fourth pair of Isotoner slippers and they are definitely not the same. The sole is very hard and not as flexible as my former 3 pairs.

Will NOT be buying them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 28 Jun 2013
These are the most comfortable slippers i have ever worn. I would recommend them to anyone. The soles are very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars best slippers ever, 8 Sep 2013
Extremely comfortable , your feet feel supported I have wide feet and they fit, love the fact you can wash them

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfactory, 15 Aug 2013
These slippers are very padded underfoot which is quite odd, and when I walk in them I feel my toes are being squashed at the front. On saying that, though, they are very wearable slippers and I like that they are washable. Plus I bought them in a sale and were great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 9 Aug 2013
Nice cosy slippers, very comfy, good quality. Sizing seems accurate. Also useful that they are washable and they seem hard wearing.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 28 Aug 2014
The slippers are too big uncomfortable feel cold on and I m really disappointed because I have had isotoner before and was pleased with them