Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 April 2013
I bought this on vinyl from Vibes in Bury in about 1979 where the record shop owner used to stock things that you'd only get in the King's Rd otherwise. I was blown away and still am. Now my 18 yr old loves it too. The rhythms and the sometimes very sparse arrangements are so distinctive (as with all their work). Cliche time but it really is the space between the sounds and notes that counts. If you like Latin based jazz instrumental music then you'll struggle to better this. Be transported!
on 27 March 2013
I bought the vinyl version of this many years ago and played it to death. When I found out the album was available on CD I had to have it and naturally it sounds even better in this format. There is something for everyone who enjoys this type of music here, from intricate musical vibes to pounding disco, calm jazz to throbbing beats. I love it.
on 19 April 2015