5.0 out of 5 stars five stars
So cute and funny little toy. I bought it for reduced price 3.50, but definitely worth paying even full price.
Published 25 days ago by Estera

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but
good colours for baby to look at and also makes bird sounds but my little boy isnt interested! . .
Published 4 months ago by key2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice baby toy, 4 July 2014
Nice baby toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
I'm only giving this a 3 as my daughter has no real interest, I bought it as it looked small enough for her to hold as this is something she struggles with due to her condition. I think this will be passed onto baby when it's due in August. I'm sure baby will enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars five stars, 29 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 28 May 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
this is cute lol., my little one who is just over 3 months was laffing at the noise it makes glad i bought this., would recommend to buy only 2 days to deliver., the feet make a little noise like a crackling sound also just the right size 4 my little girl to grab and put her arm around it :) x

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny little animal, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
My child finds this toy very funny. When she began to crawl i would hide behind a dor. Stick the head of the Ostrich out, and shake it. Then the baby howl came Waauuuu (baby translation: CHARGE!!!) And she crawled faster than ever, to attack the Ostrich.

She have had this toy in 3 mounths, and still findes it funny sometimes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect rattle toy for a young baby, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
I've been looking for a lightweight rattle for my daughter as she is still young. I bought this when she was 5 months old, and it's the perfect size and weight for her to play with comfortably. As it's soft, it doesn't hurt if she hits me with it either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich, 16 April 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
We have quite a few Lamaze toys in our house now and as I have come to expect from Lamaze this is yet another brilliant high quality and extremely interactive toy for your little one. I bought both the Ostrich and the Flamingo Cheery Chirpers recently when they were at quite a reduced price on Amazon but knowing know what a brilliant little toy they are I would not hesitate to purchase them again at a higher price if necessary.

There are lots of bright stimulating colours and textures on the Ostrich along with different textures such as his furry head and wings, satin feel nose and body and long cord legs. His feet are both made with a crinkle material which crinkles when your little one touches and holds them and he also has little red, blue, yellow and green pieces of ribbon around his neck to signify the feathers that real Ostriches have along with a little felt head feather. He chirps when he is shaken and my son has taken to walking around the house with the Ostrich in one hand and the Flamingo in the other making them chirp away despite these two having been bought for my newborn daughter! My daughter loves both of the chirpers but especially the Flamingo as she has a long nose that is just perfect for having a little chew on whereas the Ostriches nose isn't quite as long!

The chirpers both measure approx 14cm long from the tops of their heads to the ends of their bodies but measure approx 22cm long from the tops of their heads to the ends of their feet. The circumference of their necks is approx 8.5cm around and is the perfect width for little hands as my daughter loves sitting holding them and then promptly trying to eat their noses!

They come individually packaged in their own plastic bags and my one annoyance is that rather than using some sort of plastic loop tie to attach them to their packaging card, Lamaze has decided to use tag pins (like is done with clothing to attach price tags) which have been unceremoniously shot through the poor things heads! Both the Flamingo and the Ostrich have little holes in their heads where the tags have been which you can't see unless you knew they were there and looked but it's annoying me as I know they are there and it's all I can see when I look closely so please Lamaze can you think of another better way to attach your packaging?

Overall though I am extremely happy with this purchase and so are both of my children. This would make a lovely little Easter present (I've bought several for baby nieces and nephews who are too young for chocolate eggs) or a lovely little Christmas stocking filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars chirping great, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
We brought this 1 after we had already got my daughter the flamingo chirper and i'm so glad we did. My daughter loves it and she gets excited every time you shake it. Its also a great size so she can also hold and shake it herself. And as with most Lamaze toys it has bright colours and different textures to entertain her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute portable baby toy, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
Brill! Daughter loves it, had it in buggy and car seat at all times. Loved it so much it got lost on holiday and when we got home went straight out to buy a replacement. Easy to hold and shake ... And chew!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Lamaze toy!, 10 Jun 2013
Eleni Karidi - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich (Baby Product)
Totally recommend it for newborns. It never fails to attract the little ones attention. Great quality. Love the colours and the contrast

Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Ostrich