‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo, 15 April 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
We have quite a few Lamaze toys in our house now and as I have come to expect from Lamaze this is yet another brilliant high quality and extremely interactive toy for your little one. I bought both the Flamingo and the Ostrich Cheery Chirpers recently when they were at quite a reduced price on Amazon but knowing know what a brilliant little toy they are I would not hesitate to purchase them again at a higher price if necessary.

There are lots of bright stimulating colours and textures on the Flamingo along with different textures such as her furry head and wings, satin feel nose and body and long cord legs. Her feet are both made with a crinkle material which crinkles when your little one touches and holds them and she also has little red, yellow and pink pieces of ribbon for her tail. She chirps when she is shaken and my son has taken to walking around the house with the Flamingo in one hand and the Ostrich in the other making them chirp away despite these two having been bought for my newborn daughter! My daughter loves both of the chirpers but especially the Flamingo as she has a long nose that is just perfect for having a little chew on whereas the Ostriches nose isn't quite as long!

The chirpers both measure approx 14cm long from the tops of their heads to the ends of their bodies but measure approx 22cm long from the tops of their heads to the ends of their feet. The circumference of their necks is approx 8.5cm around and is the perfect width for little hands as my daughter loves sitting holding them and then promptly trying to eat their noses!

They come individually packaged in their own plastic bags and my one annoyance is that rather than using some sort of plastic loop tie to attach them to their packaging card, Lamaze has decided to use tag pins (like is done with clothing to attach price tags) which have been unceremoniously shot through the poor things heads! Both the Flamingo and the Ostrich have little holes in their heads where the tags have been which you can't see unless you knew they were there and looked but it's annoying me as I know they are there and it's all I can see when I look closely so please Lamaze can you think of another better way to attach your packaging?

Overall though I am extremely happy with this purchase and so are both of my children. This would make a lovely little Easter present (I've bought several for baby nieces and nephews who are too young for chocolate eggs) or a lovely little Christmas stocking filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
My daughter loves this its great, even for teething as she bits on the nose! Its the best buy so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
Highly recommended as are all Lamaze products! The flamingo is just the right size for little hands and the noise has kept us all entertained!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy for little hands, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
My little girl really likes this, lots of colours to look at and easy for her to keep practising to hold thing, a good buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for baby, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
This is very cute, it makes a squeaky noise when pulled even lightly, perfect for young babies, and of course it is Lamaze usual high quality. Suitable for very young babies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
Cute little toy - just the right size for my 3 month old who loves the quirky sound it makes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice baby toy, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
Bought this along with the ostrich for my 5 month old twin granddaughters. Very colourful and easy to hold although they do not hold their interest for long at the moment as they are a bit young. Nevertheless usual quality and stimulating patterns you get from Lamaze toys and I am sure they will play with them for quite some time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice sound when shaken, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
Makes a nice sound when shaken, along the lines of a more pleasant version of the noise made by jibber jabber toys (if you remember those). Baby loves biting the beak and chewing on the feet. The toy has a nice soft feel and isn't heavy so no worries about baby hurting themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy! My baby loves the chirping noise and ..., 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
Great toy! My baby loves the chirping noise and this has been helping me through many nappy changes (i.e. keeping my baby still!) Very cute flamingo...I have quite a few Lamaze toys for my baby and this is my favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Cheery Chirpers Flamingo (Baby Product)
We have several amazed toys in the house, but this one is by far the most fun for the younger babies as its easy to grasp. Our LO is not letting hers go, I think ill have to buy a few more as backup...brilliant toy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›