4.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball
Published 4 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Giggle not to start with
I bought this product for my twin grandsons. Delivery was excellent. I took it to my daughter and we started to try and get it working by pressing the button in the ear as directed. It didn't seem to work very well at all. However my daughter manged to get it working in the end. It seems okay for the price.
Published 16 months ago by P L BENJAMIN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball, 16 April 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
We have quite a few Lamaze toys in our house now and as I have come to expect from Lamaze this is yet another brilliant high quality and extremely interactive toy for your little one. I bought the bunny giggle ball recently when it was at quite a reduced price on Amazon but knowing know what a brilliant little toy it is I would not hesitate to purchase it again at a slightly higher price if necessary however I don't think I'd pay the full rrp.

There are lots of bright stimulating colours on the Bunny Ball along with different textures such as his furry head and mouth, satin feel ears and nose and fluffy tail and ribbon whiskers. One of the bunny's ears crinkles when your little one touches and holds it and this is also the one with the on and off button. To turn the Bunny on and the giggles every time it moves you simply hold down on the heart Lamaze button for 3 seconds and to turn it off you hold down on the same button for 10 seconds. This is a really good feature as unfortunately the bunny's batteries aren't replaceable so one used the giggle function would not work anymore and you would need to use him simply as a soft toy. The purpose hole in his right ear is perfect for little hands to hold him and my daughter sits there very happily in her chair whacking him about whilst holding him via the ear.

A lovely little toy which both of my children enjoy despite it being originally bought for my newborn baby and not my toddler but he keeps snagging it from her and running off with it. This would make a lovely little Easter present (I've bought several for baby nieces and nephews who are too young for chocolate eggs) or a lovely little Christmas stocking filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
its a cute colorful toy with a handy hole in the ear to hold, my baby smiles every time she hears it laugh. Surprised it has irreplaceable batteries though....dont know how long they will last. You do have to shake it around and press the ear but sometimes it'll just start laughing itself but a handy buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Giggle not to start with, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars ... - the material of the body and ears seems fine - safe for my five months old son to ..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
- the item I have received doesn't work - no sound at all
- the material of the body and ears seems fine - safe for my five months old son to put in the mouth (he chews everything at this age), but the tail is made of this fur-like material which IS NOT VERY SAFE, as little particles of it easily come of and stay in his mouth when he chews the tail. So I had to cut the tail off.
- I wanted to exchange the item when it arrived (as the sound button did not work) but there is no option of sending it back for free (printing the free label). Drop off and Amazon locker options did not suit me, as available locations are quite far from my place. So had to keep it after all.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 13 July 2014
D. L. Meadows (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Brilliant!!! Granddaughter loves it :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, 7 July 2014
K. Massey (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Nothing wrong with the item but my little girl screamed her head off everytime it giggled. This one was donated to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Bought for my 5 month old granddaughter who has Down's Syndrome. She loves it and so do the rest of the family. Her other Grandma thinks it is great and would like one herself. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jun 2014
Mrs. R. Millard "Becks" (Bexhill) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Great toy my daughter has so much fun with it. Different textures and colours makes it fab for bubs .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Brilliant toy for my baby girl, she loves the giggle sound it makes. Would highly reccommed to anybody with a alert baby

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 14 Jun 2014
chocoholic (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
bunny ball looks really nice, very colourful , granddaughter loves it , but it giggled once or twice and then nothing hence a two star rating.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›