4.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball
Published 14 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Giggle not to start with
I bought this product for my twin grandsons. Delivery was excellent. I took it to my daughter and we started to try and get it working by pressing the button in the ear as directed. It didn't seem to work very well at all. However my daughter manged to get it working in the end. It seems okay for the price.
Published on 27 April 2013 by P L BENJAMIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball, 16 April 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
We have quite a few Lamaze toys in our house now and as I have come to expect from Lamaze this is yet another brilliant high quality and extremely interactive toy for your little one. I bought the bunny giggle ball recently when it was at quite a reduced price on Amazon but knowing know what a brilliant little toy it is I would not hesitate to purchase it again at a slightly higher price if necessary however I don't think I'd pay the full rrp.

There are lots of bright stimulating colours on the Bunny Ball along with different textures such as his furry head and mouth, satin feel ears and nose and fluffy tail and ribbon whiskers. One of the bunny's ears crinkles when your little one touches and holds it and this is also the one with the on and off button. To turn the Bunny on and the giggles every time it moves you simply hold down on the heart Lamaze button for 3 seconds and to turn it off you hold down on the same button for 10 seconds. This is a really good feature as unfortunately the bunny's batteries aren't replaceable so one used the giggle function would not work anymore and you would need to use him simply as a soft toy. The purpose hole in his right ear is perfect for little hands to hold him and my daughter sits there very happily in her chair whacking him about whilst holding him via the ear.

A lovely little toy which both of my children enjoy despite it being originally bought for my newborn baby and not my toddler but he keeps snagging it from her and running off with it. This would make a lovely little Easter present (I've bought several for baby nieces and nephews who are too young for chocolate eggs) or a lovely little Christmas stocking filler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved this from almost newborn, 24 May 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Great item. Once turned on doesn't need much moving to activate giggle sound which is great for very small babies. Is a bit tricky to turn off though as you have to hold it for 10 seconds and doesn't always seem to work, meaning it activates when you least expect it (often when baby is asleep). All in all though great toy that small babies will find interesting and colourful and older babies will love chewing and crawling round the room after it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Giggle not to start with, 27 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
its a cute colorful toy with a handy hole in the ear to hold, my baby smiles every time she hears it laugh. Surprised it has irreplaceable batteries though....dont know how long they will last. You do have to shake it around and press the ear but sometimes it'll just start laughing itself but a handy buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 13 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Brilliant!!! Granddaughter loves it :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, 7 July 2014
K. Massey (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Nothing wrong with the item but my little girl screamed her head off everytime it giggled. This one was donated to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jun. 2014
Mrs. R. Millard "Becks" (Bexhill) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Great toy my daughter has so much fun with it. Different textures and colours makes it fab for bubs .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
Brilliant toy for my baby girl, she loves the giggle sound it makes. Would highly reccommed to anybody with a alert baby

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 14 Jun. 2014
chocoholic (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
bunny ball looks really nice, very colourful , granddaughter loves it , but it giggled once or twice and then nothing hence a two star rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball (Baby Product)
It's a good size and easy for babies to hold, but mine doesn't seem too interested in it. Nice bright colours, but the giggling isn't anything special. (At least not for us anyway.)

Lamaze Giggle Bunny Ball