5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter purple shellac
Lovely product lasted ages on nail and looked fab. Very quick service - great all round service. Never had any problems with bluesky products really good value for money
Published 23 months ago by Lynne Hemmings

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money but...
Published 9 months ago by Debi Buckingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter purple shellac, 16 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
Excellent gel. Excellent colour, Excellent service from Amazon.
I am always pleased with this product, it looks as though it as been done professionally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - easy to apply - long lasting, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
these are really good value for money, when applied correctly over a base coat, easy to put on and long lasting - I love these colours, very glitzy ... will definitely get more colours .....

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, make sure you know how to use it!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
I have a few of these glitter Bluesky shellacs and have seen mixed reviews on here so thought it worth commenting.

These colours have a lot of glitter in them and are really gloopy, so you need to apply them very carefully in thin layers, curing with UV inbetween each one. The colour and depth of glitter builds up really nicely and 3 thin coats looks fab.

I was concerned about how it may come off, but after 2 weeks wear it soaked off just as well if not better than the more expensive brand - the key is keeping the acetone in contact with the nail with a little pressure - pieces of cotton wool pad held in place with foil works well for me. You absolutely must use a base coat though - I had to use a standard basecoat (not a shellac one) the first time I used one as I had ran out but that worked just as well in protecting the nail but you will get better results with a shellac/gel basecoat.

Put it on too thick or without a base coat will result in a mess otherwise these super-glittery colours are brilliant :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
Lovely colour, stayed on quite well, chipped after a week due to the glitter bits catching or falling off but would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour!!, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
This colour is fab everyone has noticed it and asked what it was. The only thing I would say its more blue than plum but I do love it!! Been on 10 days and still immaculate! X

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB U LUSSS, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
One review said it was too thick - I thought so when I opened it but when I put it on and it went on like a dream. It's the strongest, longest lasting one I've bought so far. The colour is outstanding, and it really does glitter. Going to look for more colours now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super sparkley, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
I have has this nail varnish on for 6 days now with no sign of chipping or ware (I used Bluesky base and top coat with it). This is only the 2nd time I have used a shellac polish myself, I did find this one to be a bit thicker than the plain coloured polish I had used previously but it wasn't a problem, doing two coats the colour went on evenly and was left with a smooth finish. It is really glittery!! So much so that a few people have asked how it was done. The only thing I would say (and the reason It's 4 stars and not 5) is that the colour is more blue than I was expecting and would describe plum as (more of a purple I would of thought), but I shall certainly be getting another from this range in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... of the Bluesky Diamond Polishes and I think they're brilliant. they are so amazingly sparkly, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
I have many of the Bluesky Diamond Polishes and I think they're brilliant. they are so amazingly sparkly.

However this one is not the colour it looks like it should be. It is more of a Dark Denim Blue colour.

That being said it's really lovely and still one of my favourites, I just wish I could get a purple one!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money but..., 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum (Misc.)
I love the colour purple so ordered this product after seeing this lovely plum/purple colour gel polish! I read the reviews and saw that some said it was more of a blue than purple colour. When applying it the first time I made the mistake of applying it too thickly as it is gloopy and has got a lot of glitter in it. Also, it was definitely blue not plum! It lasted just under 2 weeks which is great, like most others I've used. I read the instructions again and followed them to the letter a second time and applied much thinner coats. BUT IT IS STILL BLUE!! Don't get me wrong it is still a lovely colour and it will definitely get used as the sparkle finishes off any outfit! But don't buy if you are looking to co-ordinate with plum/purple.

Bluesky Diamond Blue/Plum