Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 February 2013
I know I can't really complain because I only paid £1.99 but if I wanted tack I would've just glued some rhinestones to my iPhone myself! Firstly I ordered purple and received what Is supposed to be turquoise. Secondly, the photographer defo deserves an award as what I received looked nothing like the picture. Thirdly, the minute I put it on my phone it not only cracked where the volume buttons are but it looked awful too and then snapped when i tried to take it off!!! Biggest waste of money and false advertising! Wish I'd read all of the reviews first. Won't be ordering again.
on 13 August 2013
My Husband loves this case - cheap & cheerful and keeps his phone scratch free. Would recommend for the money
on 2 September 2013
Despite being ok it did not look like that of the photo at all. In fact it was bright purple not metallic!!
on 13 September 2013
Good colour, easy to put on and take off, covers everything that needs to be protected, does what a case is meant to do! :)
on 28 May 2013
I really like the idea of having a light cover over my phone as it will protect it from scratches. Always great to be able to change the colour of your phone. Thank you.
on 8 November 2013
I bought this for my son for his I phone as he would not have a cover on his phone which he kept dropping and breaking, he was happy with the cover and uses it as it does not make his phone bulky.
on 21 July 2013
didn't realise they are a piece of colored plastic a bit cheap looking,they don't look as good on phone as they do in picture.
on 21 February 2013
It worked for 2 weeks and it looks nothing like the picture . . . . . . . .
on 26 September 2013
Items were exactly as described and also contained a screen cover and cloth. They fit perfectly to a 4 and 4S. Delivered about 4 days before scheduled - brilliant service.
on 2 July 2013
The pictures make the product out to be metallic in colour! They are sea through flimsy pieces of plastic with a slight taint of colour (not the colour advertised either)

See one answered question